X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Rumour has it Prince Ballswin has paid Russ a couple of visits in free agency.
    No overt visible tampering ... but Russ seems to be Daks replacement.
    Some very thick envelopes of Canadian Tire money have been sent to Russ lately.
    Baker Mayfield remains available however.

Always wondered this..
    Is it possible for anyone other than the league winner in either the top 4 or bottom 4 to get the number 1 overall pick?
    If I'm Indy and Indy wins the lottery and drafts 1st... can I also draft first overall ?
    No, we're purely using the lotto to determine the order for each tier. For example, whether Houston picks 1st or 5th or 10th, that doesn't mean anything, the thing we're looking for is whether Houston drafts before Orlando, Detroit and OKC. Those four could go 5, 6, 7 and 8 and they'd pick 1, 2, 3 & 4.

If you're in the playoffs, the best pick you can win is 5th overall and in your case, Indy has to be drawn before Portland and Sacramento for that to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

I am really excited for this draft. Its a deep talent pool but it seems like the mock drafts are all over the place. Some are saying up to five QBs could go in round one and others are saying no QBs will go in round one. Things will probably tighten up close to the draft but right now it's wide open. There are some really good looking QBs, RBs, WRs and TEs coming in on offense and I'm seeing some nice-looking IDP's also. Then there's the wild card for our league in the form of free agents. There are some damn fine looking free agents, like Russell Wilson for example who could possible go in round one despite him being in his 30's. The NFL draft will be wild and I'm guessing our draft will be wilder.
    Rumour has it Prince Ballswin has paid Russ a couple of visits in free agency.
    No overt visible tampering ... but Russ seems to be Daks replacement.
    Some very thick envelopes of Canadian Tire money have been sent to Russ lately.
    Baker Mayfield remains available however.

Always wondered this..
    Is it possible for anyone other than the league winner in either the top 4 or bottom 4 to get the number 1 overall pick?
    If I'm Indy and Indy wins the lottery and drafts 1st... can I also draft first overall ?

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Just a few changes to the NFL landscape in a quiet free agency period eh ?

WOW.
    I am really excited for this draft. Its a deep talent pool but it seems like the mock drafts are all over the place. Some are saying up to five QBs could go in round one and others are saying no QBs will go in round one. Things will probably tighten up close to the draft but right now it's wide open. There are some really good looking QBs, RBs, WRs and TEs coming in on offense and I'm seeing some nice-looking IDP's also. Then there's the wild card for our league in the form of free agents. There are some damn fine looking free agents, like Russell Wilson for example who could possible go in round one despite him being in his 30's. The NFL draft will be wild and I'm guessing our draft will be wilder.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    As you guys know, we revamped the lotto format a few years ago and we're now piggybacking on the NBA lotto to decide the outcome of our draft order. The NBA lotto is on May 17th, one month from now! Just to recap how this will work, we have two lotto tiers. Tier one is the losers and tier two is the playoff teams. The order of the tiers is determined by the inverted final standings with the worst 2021 Dynasty team being tethered to the worst 2021/22 NBA team and so on down the line. The Champ is excluded and drafts last in all rounds. The winner of the consolation bracket drafts no later than 3rd and so if the lotto draws them the 4th pick they bump the 3rd team down to 4th.

Here are the final inverted standings and the related NBA team.
    Tier 1
    Dynasty Team NBA Team Lotto Odds
    Apollo Houston 14.0%
    Mango Orlando 14.0%
    Tucas Detroit 14.0%
    Ballswin* OK City 12.5%
    Tier 2
    Dynasty Team NBA Team Lotto Odds
    Demo Indiana 10.5%
    Mack Portland 9.0%
    Axel Sacramento 7.5%
    Champ
    Drizz
    *Consolation bracket winner.

Links:
    2021 league site: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/2021/f1/10602
    2022 NBA lotto order: https://www.nba.com/news/nba-draft-2...ficial-release

If you have any questions ask them in here and good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Just a few changes to the NFL landscape in a quiet free agency period eh ?

WOW.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Well... Hes Back.
    I just don't believe it.
    Its going to take holy water and a wooden stake for Tom Brady to leave the NFL.

https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/...bZx9NGsAQB-77w

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 13, 2022, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

That's a 5th place team if I've ever seen one! lol
    This 5th place team is gonna whoop you.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    With trades happening and free agency and the draft coming up I got to thinking about my squad. Here's my first list of keepers:

QB
    1. Justin Herbert
    2. Deshaun Watson

RB
    3. Dalvin Cook
    4. D'Andre Swift
    5. Cam Akers
    6. Antonio Gibson
    7. AJ Dillon
    8. Rhamondre Stevenson

WR
    9. CeeDee Lamb
    10. DeAndre Hopkins
    11. Keenan Allen
    12. Courtland Sutton
    13. Michael Pittman Jr
    14. Kadarius Toney
    15. Gabriel Davis
    16. Rondale Moore

TE
    17. Travis Kelce

DB
    18. Antoine Winfield Jr.
    19. Jeremy Chinn

DE
    20. Joey Bosa
    21. Jaelan Phillips
    22. Brian Burns

LB
    23. Darius Leonard
    24. Kyzir White
    25. Bobby Wagner

On the bubble...
    Justin Fields
    James Robinson
    Alexander Mattison
    Odell Beckham Jr.
    Terrace Marshall

Out
    Evan Engram
    Nick Folk
    Xavier McKinney
    Divine Deablo
    Marcus Davenport
    That's a 5th place team if I've ever seen one! lol

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    With trades happening and free agency and the draft coming up I got to thinking about my squad. Here's my first list of keepers:

QB
    1. Justin Herbert
    2. Justin Fields

RB
    3. Dalvin Cook
    4. D'Andre Swift
    5. Cam Akers
    6. Antonio Gibson
    7. AJ Dillon
    8. Rhamondre Stevenson

WR
    9. CeeDee Lamb
    10. DeAndre Hopkins
    11. Keenan Allen
    12. Courtland Sutton
    13. Michael Pittman Jr
    14. Kadarius Toney
    15. Gabriel Davis
    16. Rondale Moore

TE
    17. Travis Kelce

DB
    18. Antoine Winfield Jr.
    19. Jeremy Chinn

DE
    20. Joey Bosa
    21. Jaelan Phillips
    22. Brian Burns

LB
    23. Darius Leonard
    24. Kyzir White
    25. Bobby Wagner

On the bubble...
    James Robinson
    Alexander Mattison
    Odell Beckham Jr.
    Terrace Marshall

Out
    Evan Engram
    Nick Folk
    Xavier McKinney
    Divine Deablo
    Marcus Davenport
    Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jun 9, 2022, 07:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Well DeShaun Watson is now on the market...
    He is going to play somewhere... probably as early as this year .

Where is he going to land ?

Tampa ........Carolina...............Washington......... .....Philly ............Indy.... The Giants
    Seattle. Glad I took a flier on him at the end of the season.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Well DeShaun Watson is now on the market...
    He is going to play somewhere... probably as early as this year .

Where is he going to land ?

Tampa ........Carolina...............Washington......... .....Philly ............Indy.... The Giants

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    apollo wrote: View Post

...the commies...
    lmao!!

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Aaron Rogers now has but one task remaining to tie tom brady and thats to have the packers trade his replacement jordan love before love could replace him.

Its an overpay by Denver but for me the clock is on for the Broncos and they get what they want. A top 10 QB in the league.
    He has won before and shoulda won twice.
    Good for them to push their chips in and take the chance.
    Denvers defense is pretty good and they are ready to go all in now.

Seattle gets a ton of picks... I get they may be later round picks but they are Day 1 picks and 2 Day 2 picks. Thats a lot of collateral for the re-tool.
    Its almost like they switch profiles...
    Seattle will be the quarterback needy team with a good young players unless they can find the new guy in the next two drafts.

Be interesting to see what Seattle does at 9.
    This year they pick at 9, 40 and 41. They Get Fant and a starting calibre DL
    2023 sees them with 4 picks in the top 50 players.

Seattle can get better quick... either by using those draft picks.. .or package them up to Houston for Watson.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Ballswin lies in the weeds for Russ....

What a great deal for Seattle....
    Two firsts are still two firsts in the NFL
    AND
    Seattle also gets 2 seconds and a 5th along with a TE thats an upgrade over what they have and a rotational DL

Lock is at least a warm body in the transition year before Seattle goes for a new guy behind centre.
    Do they go for one of this years QBs at 9 ?

And the band is back together in Green Bay with DeVante Adams getting the Franchise Tag as well.
    If Seattle goes QB at #9 I bet it's Willis. Nice trade. I'm surprise the Commies weren't willing to up their bid.

The Packers should be a contender again next season. They need to now trade Jordan Love to a team like Houston or Atlanta and hopefully get a third back. Then using that on a WR would be fitting.

Ballswin can have Russ unless he fails to draft him by the end of round 2. I doubt Russ makes it past then. He might not make it out of round 1 now that he's in Denver.
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Mar 8, 2022, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Seahawks don't need a QB of Russ' skill level for the type of play calling they're running. I cut Russ and now he'll go in round one or two to one of you guys who feel you need a third QB.
    Ballswin lies in the weeds for Russ....

What a great deal for Seattle....
    Two firsts are still two firsts in the NFL
    AND
    Seattle also gets 2 seconds and a 5th along with a TE thats an upgrade over what they have and a rotational DL

Lock is at least a warm body in the transition year before Seattle goes for a new guy behind centre.
    Do they go for one of this years QBs at 9 ?

And the band is back together in Green Bay with DeVante Adams getting the Franchise Tag as well.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Mar 8, 2022, 04:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X