Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out that they scheduled a baby meet and greet at my inlaws at the same time of the draft, so I'll be on the iPhone at the inlaws house. Needless to say I hope the draft takes 4 hours
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Just found out that they scheduled a baby meet and greet at my inlaws at the same time of the draft, so I'll be on the iPhone at the inlaws house. Needless to say I hope the draft takes 4 hours
      Lol

With just 49-50 players, I think you're S.O.L

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Lol

With just 49-50 players, I think you're S.O.L
        Here comes Axel outbidding each bid one dollar at a time.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Buyer beware!

new orleans pelicans’ tyreke evans continues to experience soreness in his right knee that will force him to miss saturday’s preseason game against the sacramento kings at rupp arena in lexington, ky., alvin gentry said on friday.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Nope, no deadline. As I said, if he's on your books/team, and not in Yahoo's system, then you will just play with 14 men in Yahoo, but 15 on the Cap sheet.
            He would have to finish draft with 15 players though, I believe.

He could just be last man standing and pick whoever or when his turn to nominate comes up he can pick Alex Toupane, drop Toupane (or whoever) after auction and get reimbursed the $1 after.

Or a commish could put Toupane on DanHs roster before draft....that actually makes most sense if DanH decides to drop Larry or even keep him.

Put a guy who won't even be in league but in Yahoo! on roster to hold Larry Sanders spot...again if he decides to keep him.

Cap sheet would be:
            Larry Sanders (aka Alex Toupane) 3

Comment

• Why? Why does he have to leave the auction with 15? Is that the mechanics of yahoo or a rule we all have to follow? I was planning on getting klay for 200 and a game of paper rock siccors and then just bidding 0 on some non drafted rookies

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Why? Why does he have to leave the auction with 15? Is that the mechanics of yahoo or a rule we all have to follow? I was planning on getting klay for 200 and a game of paper rock siccors and then just bidding 0 on some non drafted rookies
                Well, I'm not sure about needing 15 but I know Yahoo forces you to have $1 left for each empty roster spot during the bidding. So you won't be able to throw $200 if you have more than one empty spot.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Why? Why does he have to leave the auction with 15? Is that the mechanics of yahoo or a rule we all have to follow? I was planning on getting klay for 200 and a game of paper rock siccors and then just bidding 0 on some non drafted rookies
                  Most you'll be able to bid for any player is $198 as you have 3 roster spots open.

Comment

• SKYWALKER WINS RR NBA Dynasty League - S3

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Most you'll be able to bid for any player is $198 as you have 3 roster spots open.
                    4 people could bid $200 though lol

Should be interesting to see the values.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      4 people could bid $200 though lol

Should be interesting to see the values.
                      Yeah.

Lots of consequences for doing that when it comes to free agent wire.

I am very happy I "lost" that argument

Comment

• With that said I am sure we will see a battle of click chicken to $200 with lots of ....3,2,1 + $1

Haha

Comment

With that said I am sure we will see a battle of click chicken to $200 with lots of ....3,2,1 + $1

Haha
                          Haha yup. Hopefully $1 at a time to take as much time as possible

Comment

• i am fucked if something is wrong with lebrons back

fucked

proper fucked

Comment

i am fucked if something is wrong with lebrons back

fucked

proper fucked
                              You can always tear your team a part and build from the ground up, should it come to that.

You have good pieces.

Paul George going out last year was likely the best thing that could have happened for my team - always better to rebuild on your own terms than forced in to it.

Comment

You can always tear your team a part and build from the ground up, should it come to that.

You have good pieces.

Paul George going out last year was likely the best thing that could have happened for my team - always better to rebuild on your own terms than forced in to it.
                                best thing that could have happened to you was me trading curry and him staying healthy

Comment

Working...
                                X