This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    You have to go to the Fantasy option on the right there where the bubble text icons are, then select ur league. Its wack, but I just realized the other day.
    Oh weird ... so they don't have it for each individual game anymore? Just sorta General League Wide? Interesting ... good call though, thanks man!

Comment

Pretty funny how Tucas chooses to beat me. He benches 5 guys to take the lead in TO's. Stay classy bro.
      Smart move..... As much as I hate to admit it.

At least he didn't get someone to bump into him and spill Coke all over his keyboard,mouse, tablet, or phone!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Smart move..... As much as I hate to admit it.

At least he didn't get someone to bump into him and spill Coke all over his keyboard,mouse, tablet, or phone!
        I think it's chince. No matter though, Z-Bo has given me the lead. I'm going to leave in Stauskas as well.

I'll take my name off his list in style!

Comment

*Cough* Weak sauce *Cough*

Play your lineups and win like a winner would.
          It didn't work though!

Lol

Just checked Yahoo!

Z-Bo with 5 costly turnovers is the difference.

Comment

• I guess we just have different philosophies.

Comment

I think it's chince. No matter though, Z-Bo has given me the lead. I'm going to leave in Stauskas as well.

I'll take my name off his list in style!
              Haha - has he taken ceez off?

I don't have a problem with the strategy though. TO is a category. I wouldn't bat an eye to benching Drummond to win FT either.

Comment

• Yea, he's free to do as he chooses. I just think if you're as good as you think your team is, you play everyone that's scheduled. I would definitely do the same if it were reversed. We had the same amount of man-games this week, so whatever. I have 20 mins to take Stauskas out, but doubt I will.

Strategy is strategy though, to each their own!

Comment

• I thought it was pretty clever. I kept in only players with low turnovers and just enough to keep my lead in 3's and FG%. But it backfired and Zbo gets 5 TO's. I wouldn't call it chince. Nothing wrong with strategic lineups.

Comment

• Tough because I was debating between ZBo and boozer.

Comment

• But good week through and through, good job Mack.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        But good week through and through, good job Mack.
                        Hey no weak ass good job, good week bullshite around here.

We hardcore yo.

Comment

• I could just be me being stubborn, but I'm sticking with Stauskas. He may lose it for me, but he also may pop a few three's and give me a 6-3 win.

Comment

• Just realized we're just past the half way mark of the Fantasy Season.

As always, its an honour you guys trust me to be the Commissioner of this greatest of Fantasy Leagues, and I know mcHAPPY and Tucas both feel the same when I say that. It takes a lot from every one of our managers to buy into what we're doing here and its so inspiring and awesome to see how passionate people are about this league, and how much they understand how truly special this league is.

Cheers Boys! Here's to many more great Seasons of RRBA Fantasy League.

Comment

I could just be me being stubborn, but I'm sticking with Stauskas. He may lose it for me, but he also may pop a few three's and give me a 6-3 win.
                              I think the odds of 4 turnovers are higher than 11 threes

Comment

• Ugh, this battle with Drizz is stressing me out. So many cats up for grabs.

Comment

Working...
                                X