Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you pull these trades off mcHAPPY, I have no idea. You've basically got all the good young prospects AND picks now! Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      How you pull these trades off mcHAPPY, I have no idea. You've basically got all the good young prospects AND picks now! Haha
      Hey, I'm giving up some good stuff in these trades.

Conley and Carroll are good players in fantasy.

The picks really mean little. More than likely they aren't going to work out. Picking up guys like Nurkic before they break out is much more important.

Also, winning is not guaranteed from year to year. There are a few teams out there with legit chance to win while others are looking to beyond this year. Just trying to help people reach their goals while reaching my own. I always try to put deals together that fit both parties needs and wants. The lack of response from some teams and people makes things harder than they should be.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Hey, I'm giving up some good stuff in these trades.

Conley and Carroll are good players in fantasy.

The picks really mean little. More than likely they aren't going to work out. Picking up guys like Nurkic before they break out is much more important.

Also, winning is not guaranteed from year to year. There are a few teams out there with legit chance to win while others are looking to beyond this year. Just trying to help people reach their goals while reaching my own. I always try to put deals together that fit both parties needs and wants. The lack of response from some teams and people makes things harder than they should be.
        Well at this rate you'll have to make a few drops before you can even accommodate your picks. Or make a few more trades. Which I guess is very likely. Lol

Comment

Well at this rate you'll have to make a few drops before you can even accommodate your picks. Or make a few more trades. Which I guess is very likely. Lol
          Oh I'm not where I want to be just yet.

I'm more than a willing trade partner.

And in a lot of trades I'm willing to take on teams garbage which I will end up dropping if they don't prove useful in subsequent trades.

Comment

• Vucevic leaving Ballswin tonight with a bang

Comment

• a first round pick on top of vucevic hahah nicely done.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• not a diss, im just very much enjoying the mchappy show this season, what will this roster look like at seasons end
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  a first round pick on top of vucevic hahah nicely done.
                  I think it worked out well for both.

Ballswin was weak at guard and strong with his bigs.

My biggest fear is Vucevic's health. He is injured a lot.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    I think it worked out well for both.

Ballswin was weak at guard and strong with his bigs.

My biggest fear is Vucevic's health. He is injured a lot.
                    I would love to have a guy as healthy as Vucevic this year, take a look at my roster.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                      I would love to have a guy as healthy as Vucevic this year, take a look at my roster.
                      If you're looking for healthy guys, I can help you out.

Don't play the victim card, be proactive!

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        not a diss, im just very much enjoying the mchappy show this season, what will this roster look like at seasons end
                        Beats me!

Comment

• Pretty funny how Tucas chooses to beat me. He benches 5 guys to take the lead in TO's. Stay classy bro.

Comment

• *Cough* Weak sauce *Cough*

Play your lineups and win like a winner would.

Comment

• Is it just me or did Yahoo get rid of the Smack Talker on the Website? They still have it on the app, but for the life of me, I can't find it on the site.

Comment

Is it just me or did Yahoo get rid of the Smack Talker on the Website? They still have it on the app, but for the life of me, I can't find it on the site.
                                You have to go to the Fantasy option on the right there where the bubble text icons are, then select ur league. Its wack, but I just realized the other day.

Comment

Working...
                                X