Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    I was trying to trade in for a couple of guys but now I might get them without coughing up any picks or players. There's like a half dozen FA rookies right now who look like they have as much upside as everyone taken outside the top 10-12. An interesting draft class for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

out of the 4 lottery guys that went unpicked only Abaji really made me think twice.

also what a fall from grace from our assistant coach's son. From projected top 5 talent most of the college season, to undrafted in the RR draft
    The draft ain't over, my man! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    The fact that there are 4 Lottery Picks that went unselected is pretty wild. Clearly some of us fancy ourselves smarter than some NBA GMs. Lol
    Some good pieces for 007 and Dan to choose from.
    out of the 4 lottery guys that went unpicked only Abaji really made me think twice.

also what a fall from grace from our assistant coach's son. From projected top 5 talent most of the college season, to undrafted in the RR draft

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    LOL oops, sorry was stuck on the road, my bad should have thrown a pick out earlier off of memory. Oh well. I'll wait for my pick to come around again. Appreciate that being an option.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post

Funny, I was thinking back on that earlier this morning trying to remember when we changed the format... I'm guessing 2015?
    I know in 2015 I drafted Stanley Johnson in the blind draft, so I’d guess like 2016 or 2017 even?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Man, remember when we used to do the Blind Draft? Pretty wild. This is a 100x better.
    Funny, I was thinking back on that earlier this morning trying to remember when we changed the format... I'm guessing 2015?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    The fact that there are 4 Lottery Picks that went unselected is pretty wild. Clearly some of us fancy ourselves smarter than some NBA GMs. Lol
    Some good pieces for 007 and Dan to choose from.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Kessler, Koloko and Eason were exactly the 3 guys I was trying to trade into the draft for!

Great drafting guys! Hope #007 and DanH can get in to the fun as well.

PS - DanH my trade offer has been rescinded
    I had Dyson Daniel’s and Eason both expected to go in the Top-10. And expected Murray to be gone by 5. I’m pretty stoked on my draft results.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Man, remember when we used to do the Blind Draft? Pretty wild. This is a 100x better.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Kessler, Koloko and Eason were exactly the 3 guys I was trying to trade into the draft for!

Great drafting guys! Hope #007 and DanH can get in to the fun as well.

PS - DanH my trade offer has been rescinded

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Now what? Are the remaining rookies added to the auction draft? Do 007 and Dan still get to make their picks?

We should amend the rule on page 1 either way so theres no more confusion or change of rules for different owners.
    007 will get first pick of the remaining rooks. Dan will get second. And ya, will update the CBA.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Now what? Are the remaining rookies added to the auction draft? Do 007 and Dan still get to make their picks?

We should amend the rule on page 1 either way so theres no more confusion or change of rules for different owners.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Dang. Bummer. Well, I will be selecting Tari Eason with the 16th pick.
    Last edited by Joey; Wed Aug 3, 2022, 11:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Another one bites the dust

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    DanH where you at man?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X