This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S13)

Welcome back to the Raptors Republic NFL Dynasty League! Congratulations to Drizz for locking up his third championship!

As you may have noticed, the league has been renewed for Season 13. It's amazing that this league is still going strong after all these years, and I'm sure this will be the best season yet. If I'm not mistaken, everyone was happy with the IDP reform, so it's now permanent. I think it really added some extra excitement last year, and I'm glad it worked out.

Here are some important things to keep in mind:

Returning Teams
    I hope you all come back this season and if you are coming back then I'd appreciate it if you let us know by July 1st.

drizz Axel tucas MangoKid Mack North James Ballswin (Realizar) Demographic Shift

Roster Submission: Monday, August 12th
    • If you miss the deadline your entire roster will be carried forward and you, therefore, forfeit your draft picks (submitting a tentative list early would help you avoid this).
    • Minimum roster carryover: 25 players
    • Maximum roster carryover: 30 players
    • For every player kept above 25 players, a draft pick will be forfeited starting at round five and progressing to round 1.
    • Submit your rosters in this thread, do not rely on the Yahoo league page.

Draft Date/Time: Sunday, August 25 @ 7:15 pm EST
    • Live Draft
    • Order determined by two tier lotto based on the NBA lotto, linking our inverted standings to the actual NBA lotto results.
      *Tier 1 - 5th to 8th place teams with consolation round winner guaranteed a top three pick
      *Tier 2 - 2nd to 4th place teams
      *Champion drafts last
    Draft Lottery: May 12th.

Tier 1
    • Demo (Detroit)
    • Ballswin (Washington)
    • Mack (Charlotte)
    • Mango (Portland)

Tier 2
    • Tucas (San Antonio)
    • Apollo (Toronto)
    • Axel (Memphis)
    Update: Final Draft Order
    1. Ballswin
    2. Demo
    3. Mack
    4. Mango
    5. Tucas
    6. Apollo
    7. Axel
    8. Drizz

Draft Picks
    Drizz: 1,2,3,4,5
    Axel: 1,2,3,4,5
    Apollo: 1, 2, 3,4, 4(from Mango)
    Tucas: 1,2,2(from Demo),3,3(from Demo)
    Mango: 1, 2, 3, 5, 5(from Apollo)
    Mack: 1,2,3,4,5
    Balsswin: 1,2,3,4,5
    Demo: 1,4,4(from Tucas),5,5(from Tucas)

Trade Deadline: November 16th.
    Championship History
    Year Champion 2nd Place 3rd Place
    2023 Drizz Axel Apollo
    2022 Tucas drizz Mack North
    2021 drizz Axel Mack North
    2020 Axel Apollo drizz
    2019 Ballswin Mack North Apollo
    2018 Mangokid Mack North drizz
    2017 Mangokid drizz Apollo
    2016 e_wheazhy_ drizz Apollo
    2015 drizz Ceez Apollo
    2014 Apollo Axel e_wheazhy_
    2013 Apollo Mack North RaptorsFan4Life
    2012 Kadazzle RaptorsFan4Life Apollo

Season 12 League Thread: NFL Fantasy Dynasty League (S12)
    Last edited by Apollo; Mon May 13, 2024, 07:54 AM.

One other important note: Mango won the consolation bracket last year and so he's guaranteed #3 overall at worst.

Comment

In.
      And for the 3rd year in a row.
      This is the year I end Drizz's reign of terror.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Very excited for the NFL Draft this week. Gonna get a good head start on scouting the newest North Siders.

Also, that lottery on May 12 has more implications on my life than losing $5 each week on LottoMax!

Comment

Back in!

I can't believe it's already been four years since my championship title win.
          RR OG

Comment

Are you preparing a plan B site on discord for this as well?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yes.. .Its in the discord channel as well..
              I saw it this morning.
              Called GRIDIRON.
              - TGO

Comment

I PM’d Ballswin the invite link. For the football league this year I am gonna put the link on the league page at Yahoo so there’s no missing it.

Comment

I have no earthly idea what Jerry and Stephen are doing to my Cowboys... I was fully expecting a RB via the draft, not bringing back Zeke for another tour of duty. Could have used him last season FFS, couldn't do anything in short yardage or close to the goal line.

That said, I do like the idea of bolstering the O-line through the draft. Looks like we got one, maybe two, day one starters. Let's see what they do with Dak next... let him go after the season or sign him to a new monster deal sure to set them back another 8 years?

How did you think y'alls teams did in the draft?

Comment

And good evening.

The Bills got their WR.. They seem to like Coleman a lot.
                    Bills like Pittsburgh have a good track record drafting WR under Beane....
                    More depth in the Dline.. They always draft IDL's and EDGEs... LB holes but LB is like relief pitchers.. it sorts itself out or you can go get one... A safety as both long time bills all pro safety's (poyer and hyde) are likely done this year
                    And a younger RB in Ray Davis to compete with current #2 Latavius Murray.

All in all a good draft... ...
                    Bills window remains open as long as Josh Allen is a Top 5 QB....
                    Lots of good teams in the AFC once again this year... Bills should be in contention for the division and to get to the playoffs.

the raiders had a good draft I thought. same for denver and the chargers and minny.

My WTF moment was Penix at 8 to the Falcons.

- TGO

Comment

So the Lottery is on the 12th of May....
                      Tough to simultaneously cheer for all three things without get twisted into knots.
                      • the Raps pick to be great for real..
                      • the Jazz pick to be good but not beat out the raptors cuz its real sports vs fantasy but would like a high draft pick in Fantasy BB
                      • the Detroit pick to be good so I get the first pick in Fantasy Football.
                      - TGO

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I have no earthly idea what Jerry and Stephen are doing to my Cowboys... I was fully expecting a RB via the draft, not bringing back Zeke for another tour of duty. Could have used him last season FFS, couldn't do anything in short yardage or close to the goal line.

That said, I do like the idea of bolstering the O-line through the draft. Looks like we got one, maybe two, day one starters. Let's see what they do with Dak next... let him go after the season or sign him to a new monster deal sure to set them back another 8 years?

Ravens fans are pretty much always happy with the draft and this year is no different. Speedster CB, a solid tackle who could start as a rookie, a pass rusher, a big body receiver, another scat back RB. Usual stuff.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

I was really surprised as a fan of the NFL, and disappointed as a player of fantasy sports, when they didn't splash for one of the good RBs they went in the later rounds. There were some talented players who all seemed to end up in places where they may not get a good shot at playing a good role this season.

I think they need to let Dak walk for nothing. Its the only way they can build out a contender.

Comment

The Packers did very Packers things in the draft. It looks like a good class. They got some big, athletic, and tough dudes.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              So the Lottery is on the 12th of May....
                              Tough to simultaneously cheer for all three things without get twisted into knots.
                              • the Raps pick to be great for real..
                              • the Jazz pick to be good but not beat out the raptors cuz its real sports vs fantasy but would like a high draft pick in Fantasy BB
                              • the Detroit pick to be good so I get the first pick in Fantasy Football.
                              I love that we switched to the NBA lottery. For the first half of the league's history I used a number randomizer and would either get a third party from the RR board to run the numbers or I'd screen capture me doing it on PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X