Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Your family and friends miss you and are worried about you
    I second this

Comment

Your family and friends miss you and are worried about you
      But mostly we wanna get on with this here draft
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Of course someone goes AWOL in the last round. I hope I can make my pick today.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• What if DanH is dead? Do we move on? Would seem disrespectful to give his team to someone else. Maybe we rename the league after him and give his team to Cody?
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Here's a idea: Let's have every vote worth so many points.

The average score of a game is around 100 pts. If each vote were worth 12 points then you're looking at 192 possible total points or in a tie game 96-96.

Another idea is you could split the 12 points and each person rewards 6 points for best game plan and 6 for best roster or 8 for game plan and 4 for roster or whatever for each matchup. There are options available to make this even more interesting is all I'm saying.

Also there needs to be a decision on how tie breakers are decided. Is it a coin toss?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

What if DanH is dead? Do we move on? Would seem disrespectful to give his team to someone else. Maybe we rename the league after him and give his team to Cody?
              Woah

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                Woah
                I know. I should be positive about this. He will show up.

Comment

What if DanH is dead? Do we move on? Would seem disrespectful to give his team to someone else. Maybe we rename the league after him and give his team to Cody?
                  I think we're jumping the gun on calling this thing the Dan Memorial League.

Comment

• dan is in the building

Comment

• I sent my list to Axel this morning! I swear!

I'll take John Wall.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DAN!!!!!!!!l!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Fuckin axel... Smh

Comment

• And dan just made my decision for me. Hope none of you pick my guy

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              We can make it public, ask spectators not to vote and delete them if they do vote. That's one idea.

Or do a post vote and tally them up manually. A post vote shouldn't mean an explanation is required though. I think it would be good etiquette to contribute to the thread if you're voting though.

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              I don't want just us 16 to vote. Would be cooler to see other people's opinions
                              Yep, I also want to see other people's opinions. We didn't have room for some guys who were interested in this, so we might hear interesting perspectives from them.

But if some dude just stumbles upon the thread, sees a poll and clicks it because whatever, it's a poll, and then leaves 5 seconds later, that's not an opinion, who knows if he even thought about lineups at all, so I think that adds nothing to the draft.

Maybe do like Apollo suggests (no poll, post your vote, no explanation required but welcomed of course). I agree that requiring an explanation in every thread might be too much.

Comment

• Yeah i think we should try to get the most opinions possible, but that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X