This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I think it's more a bias against a lineup without a PG. Dumars was never really a PG and Wall, coming off the bench, still isn't as established.

Dan provided Assist% stats to try and show how his other players would initiate the offence, but it's hard to really imagine a non-PG offence functioning well, especially with non scoring Rodman at PF.

Starting Wall may have been enough but would ideally have seen a true PG drafted instead of Iggy (he offers continuity from starters to bench but doesn't address any weaknesses on the team).
    I just voted for the other side because Dan's team can't shoot, big weakness for today's game. I don't mind Pippen, Drexler and Dumars as a playmaking trio, that's a lot of playmaking and good passing, a number of great teams had no true point guard.

Comment

• Do the next round of matches go live after the Polls close tonight?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Do the next round of matches go live after the Polls close tonight?
        Might not be exactly but that is the plan.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Do the next round of matches go live after the Polls close tonight?
          Which would be around 6 pm tonight? (My polls say 5:24)
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Might not be exactly but that is the plan.
            Let me know if my own mod powers can help you get through it quicker!
            Last edited by Joey; Sun Aug 9, 2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• I see MACK11 or I will face the winner of Apollo/Mack North ... I should start studying my future opponent .. Haha

Comment

Let me know if my own mod powers can help you get through it quicker!
                Well, in the mod forum you could help me populate line-up highlights. Going to start posting the next batch of gameplans in the mod forum thread.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 2 more matches ready to go once we expire the first 2 (in approx 20 mins).

Game #3 is currently tied, so as per the previously sent instructions, if it is a tie at the end then it will extend by another day.

Plan is to have 3 games - 2 games - 3 games for the first round, so if 1 extends from today, still maintain 3 games at once plan.

Comment

2 more matches ready to go once we expire the first 2 (in approx 20 mins).

Game #3 is currently tied, so as per the previously sent instructions, if it is a tie at the end then it will extend by another day.

Plan is to have 3 games - 2 games - 3 games for the first round, so if 1 extends from today, still maintain 3 games at once plan.
                    I feel weird voting for your game. I'd be the deciding vote and it's for who I'd potentially play next round so I don't think I should be able to vote it unless it picks up some steam

Also, any deliberation on the pm?

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      I feel weird voting for your game. I'd be the deciding vote and it's for who I'd potentially play next round so I don't think I should be able to vote it unless it picks up some steam

Also, any deliberation on the pm?
                      Yeah it works for me because it is basically showing your math.

Comment

Yeah it works for me because it is basically showing your math.
                        Awesome thanks.

Comment

• I've extended match 3 by 24 hours.

Comment

• Ugh, so many things I want to say in my Game Thread!... I will wait for adjustments though ... Haha

And what the heck Dan, why don't you like my team?? Haha

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              How very gentlemanly of you!
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                How very gentlemanly of you!
                                Yeah I caught myself factoring in who I'd rather play so I figured I wouldn't vote at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X