This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I'm going to be PMing my top picks to Axel, in case I'm not here for my 2nd pick.

If possible Axel, wait 15 minutes or so before announcing my pick, as I would like to do it myself if possible. If I don't show 15 minutes after you make yours, fire away with mine and keep it going.

The message will be sent shortly.
    Can't Axel just pick the guy you want then? I feel like we should be pm'ing our picks to a third party

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      Can't Axel just pick the guy you want then? I feel like we should be pm'ing our picks to a third party
      Just don't open the message until my pick. I trust Axel.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Tru

Comment

I'm going to be PMing my top picks to Axel, in case I'm not here for my 2nd pick.

If possible Axel, wait 15 minutes or so before announcing my pick, as I would like to do it myself if possible. If I don't show 15 minutes after you make yours, fire away with mine and keep it going.

The message will be sent shortly.
          Wont open it until after I pick then. Put read receipt on if you want the proof.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Wont open it until after I pick then. Put read receipt on if you want the proof.
            Good call

Comment

• 2 minutes to 5!

bye bye cody

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Nah, it's all good. I'd be happy with any of the guys on the list anyway, and I trust you.

The message has been sent.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• It's taken all day for me to finally conclude on my next player, so he better f'ing be there for me!!

Comment

Nah, it's all good. I'd be happy with any of the guys on the list anyway, and I trust you.

The message has been sent.
                    1 of the many I have in there. Taking picks for legacy (you and Dan), picks for dynasty rookie draft (16 picks) plus trying to make trades in NFL dynasty. Clearly I have fantasy sports issues lol

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I would laugh if wheazhy went AWOL too. Is he on the clock now?

Comment

• I'm here, give me a couple mins
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          I would laugh if wheazhy went AWOL too. Is he on the clock now?
                          I'll snap!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            I would laugh if wheazhy went AWOL too. Is he on the clock now?
                            Told him if he posts before Cody, it's all his. Bobloblaw is 2nd on deck for the next guy who goes AWOL

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              how do i down vote?
                              You can't.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well with back to back picks I think it only makes sense to pick these guys. With the 16-17th pick in the Draft, I take

John Stockton and Karl Malone

Also known as Salt Lake City's Hall and Oates
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X