This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Told him if he posts before Cody, it's all his. Bobloblaw is 2nd on deck for the next guy who goes AWOL
    What's the AWOL rule? It's been about 7 hours since I made my pick. Are we shortening it and maybe making a nightly cut-off point?

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Well with back to back picks I think it only makes sense to pick these guys. With the 16-17th pick in the Draft, I take

John Stockton and Karl Malone

Also known as Salt Lake City's Hall and Oates

There goes 2 of my top 8.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• stockton and malone off the table now....i wanted js to pair with russell...

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          Well with back to back picks I think it only makes sense to pick these guys. With the 16-17th pick in the Draft, I take

John Stockton and Karl Malone

Also known as Salt Lake City's Hall and Oates
          Good choices lol.. I was really debating those two.

I'm selecting 3 time NBA MVP Moses Malone with the 18th selection in the RRLL Draft.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            What's the AWOL rule? It's been about 7 hours since I made my pick. Are we shortening it and maybe making a nightly cut-off point?
            Rule? I'm making shit up as we go lol.

You're on the clock. You have 2 mins or the boot
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Legacy League Draft Thread

His Airness (DogeLover1234)
              Lebron (planetmars)
              Magic (Miekenstein)
              Kareem (Mack11)
              Bird (JimiCliff)
              Wilt (Joey)
              The Dream (Bonus Jonas)
              Shaq
              Russell (Snooch)
              Duncan (007)
              Big O (Axel)
              The Admiral (DanH)
              Kobe (Apollo)
              KG (Scraptor)
              J.West (Mack North)
              K.Malone
              J.Stockton
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Scraptor, Apollo, Dan (PM'd pick), Axel (about to go for a massage), then 007, who PMd pick too
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• i am out to mow lawn, will check in every 30 mins

Comment

• I've gotta go now, so see you guys later. I might be back on late tonight, but if it gets to my 3rd rounder (which would be a lot of progress), and I don't do anything, that means I'll be picking immediately after I get up in the morning (Probably around 8-9 am pacific, so late morning for you gents on the East Coast).

See ya.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well I waited forever so I'm going to take a few minutes to field offers for the 19th pick. Looking to possibly move down a few slots in exchange for moving up later.

Comment

• I hate you so much right now. Ok plan B. Let's think this through...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jul 30, 2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Good choices lol.. I was really debating those two.

I'm selecting 3 time NBA MVP Moses Malone with the 18th selection in the RRLL Draft.
                          Great pick.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I hate you so much right now. Ok plan B. Let's think this through...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                            I think it wouldn't have been a great pick for you, too much of a black hole to pair with Kobe. Great player other than that, though.

Comment

• Was going between Stockton and Moses to pair with Karl... Thought the pure passing and defense was too much to give up at the PG spot, didn't know how long JS would last
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Legacy League Draft Thread

Scraptors pick first apollo
                                Last edited by Axel; Thu Jul 30, 2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X