This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    You guys know you want to see Adam Silver step to the podium.
    You're killing people here man! Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Exactly! You have no way of knowing if someone just really likes a guy .. like Stockton, I honestly didn't even think of him when thinking of PGs ... but now that I think about it, he's a fantastic pick!
      I don't think of him as a top 20 player or even top 40 really, but I think he's a great pick for these drafts. You are going to have a ton of scorers available at every position, Stockton is one of the best 3-D-passing guys at point guard whose weakness is that he can't do shit to take over games scoring wise, but it's just not a problem in a draft like this. He's like a super role player. Great fit and chemistry with Malone too, obviously.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        You're killing people here man! Haha
        Hey it's only been an hour... I had to wait 7 hours for Apollo to make his pick and then all day for Cody to no show. I deserve a little slack, we might have a blockbuster brewing here.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
          I don't think of him as a top 20 player or even top 40 really, but I think he's a great pick for these drafts. You are going to have a ton of scorers available at every position, Stockton is one of the best 3-D-passing guys at point guard whose weakness is that he can't do shit to take over games scoring wise, but it's just not a problem in a draft like this. He's like a super role player. Great fit and chemistry with Malone too, obviously.
          I mean I may have been able to nab him with my next pick, but that's so many picks away, you never know
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
            Personally, I don't even think he's the best passing-defending PG option out there, so it's all preference. At the end of the day though, it's up to the RR peers to determine who was right and who was wrong.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Hey it's only been an hour... I had to wait 7 hours for Apollo to make his pick and then all day for Cody to no show. I deserve a little slack, we might have a blockbuster brewing here.
              Or, you've had all day to make your trades.....trying to get things moving. No one else really cares about your trade.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Personally, I don't even think he's the best passing-defending PG option out there, so it's all preference. At the end of the day though, it's up to the RR peers to determine who was right and who was wrong.
                He's in the top 10 in win shares all time (per bbref)
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Six picks were made today.
                  Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jul 30, 2015, 06:27 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    He's in the top 10 in win shares all time (per bbref)
                    Yet doesn't have a single season in the top 100 for WS. Longevity wont help him on game day, but hey, different views are part of the fun

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Six picks were made today.
                      I was hoping to have all of round 2 and part of 3 done today.

Comment

I don't think he is either, but he's up there. I don't really want to name drop, but I can think of one more point guard who's IMO as good or better at all these aspects (3, D, passing), but that guy can be a bit of an alpha scoring wise sometimes. Which can be a good or bad thing, depending on the rest of the team. Stockton won't mind just playmaking when asked and then chilling and spotting up at 3 as the 5th option when needed.

Comment

Or, you've had all day to make your trades.....trying to get things moving. No one else really cares about your trade.
                          I mean, to say I don't care is a bit harsh .. but totally true, I wanna make MYYYY pick. Haha

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            I mean I may have been able to nab him with my next pick, but that's so many picks away, you never know
                            Yep, you never know. I think you did well personally, but we have no idea until we see how the board looks after 50 more picks.

Comment

I was actually waiting on people who told me to wait, and then had incorrect info, because no one had posted the pick list.

I'll take Kevin Durant. See you in a couple of days.

Comment

• @WojYahooNBA: "Yahoo Sources: Apollo will select Elgin Baylor"

Comment

Working...
                                X