X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Sheeeeeet. Miek just got Shakespeared!

I actually didn't know that about "wherefore art thou", so that's interesting!
    lol

Comment

• theater man wheazy?

guy i work with is a full on stage actor. pretty interesting guy

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        theater man wheazy?

guy i work with is a full on stage actor. pretty interesting guy
        Yeah I've done some theatre in the past, did that make it too obvious? hahahah
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• 11 pm. i am so close, so close

Comment

• I'm here guys! Being on the West Coast (and not wanting to wake up at 5:30) means I'm going to be up later than you guys! Pick will be in shortly!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I'm here guys! Being on the West Coast (and not wanting to wake up at 5:30) means I'm going to be up later than you guys! Pick will be in shortly!
              Whoop whoop!!
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The wait almost caused me to go to the main forums again. Thankfully 007 showed up just in time.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  The wait almost caused me to go to the main forums again. Thankfully 007 showed up just in time.
                  The main forum is a ghost town
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    The wait almost caused me to go to the main forums again. Thankfully 007 showed up just in time.
                    i cracked

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      The main forum is a ghost town
                      Cause everyone who's anyone knows this thread is where it's at!!

Comment

• I'm really happy yabadaba never actually picked Chris Childs... I wouldn't have taken his team lol
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Having Drexler and Gervin taken right before me hurt, they had fallen all that way just to get snapped up in front of me.

But I do need an SG, and there is one that should fit my team very well. He might be a reach, but I have no idea what a reach would be anymore, as I have no idea where anyone is going, so I'm just going to take him while he's still here.

I need someone who can lock down Jordan, Kobe, Gervin, Drexler and all the other SG's. Who better to do that than the 5 time All-Star, the two time DPOY, arguably the greatest defender at the SG position of all time, SIDNEY MONCRIEF!!!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Having Drexler and Gervin taken right before me hurt, they had fallen all that way just to get snapped up in front of me.

But I do need an SG, and there is one that should fit my team very well. He might be a reach, but I have no idea what a reach would be anymore, as I have no idea where anyone is going, so I'm just going to take him while he's still here.

I need someone who can lock down Jordan, Kobe, Gervin, Drexler and all the other SG's. Who better to do that than the 5 time All-Star, the two time DPOY, arguably the greatest defender at the SG position of all time, SIDNEY MONCRIEF!!!
                            Damn, good one ... he was slotted in for my SG spot ...

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              I'm really happy yabadaba never actually picked Chris Childs... I wouldn't have taken his team lol
                              Hahaha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Damn, good one ... he was slotted in for my SG spot ...
                                I was debating whether to risk him dropping to me in the next round (like I did with Drexler). Good thing I didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X