This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    I still think a vote would be most fair, and if it does go that route, it would be sitting at 2-1 in favour of a ninth man
    Id like to add a ninth man, either way would be fine tho. I wouldnt mind too if we put some limitation on the ninth man, say he couldnt have been on an all star team to give it less value. Im fine with anything tho as it is a "legends" draft.

Comment

• So 3-1 in favour of ninth man. I personally don't like the idea of limitations, it is a legends draft

Comment

• If we did vote, I feel that a vote would need to be unanimous for it to pass. And we could consider adding a ninth man the next time...
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I think e_wheazy mentioned going away for weekend? I don't remember for sure. Or maybe I'm making it up or confusing someone else.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
            I think e_wheazy mentioned going away for weekend? I don't remember for sure.
            Ya he had said something about being away. Either way, I'd say that was a productive day! Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Ya he had said something about being away. Either way, I'd say that was a productive day! Haha
              Yup
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Yup
                Any thoughts on 9th man?

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  If we did vote, I feel that a vote would need to be unanimous for it to pass. And we could consider adding a ninth man the next time...
                  Already been considering what changes would occur for next year.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    Any thoughts on 9th man?
                    I'm a no.

Comment

Already been considering what changes would occur for next year.
                      So no chance for this year?

Comment

Yup
                        Are we shuttin' 'er down for the day or do I need to keep checking?

Comment

• Put me down for a "no" on the ninth man.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So if we were keeping track it would be 3-3

Comment

• What timing haha

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...ica-exhibition

Comment

• I saw this. Dream was out there blocking Trey Burke and posting up Vucevic

Comment

Working...
                                X