Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not usually one to protest trades, but Goran Dragic and Danny Green for Melo? That's kind of taking the piss in a league this small, with so many noobs.

Based on this season that's the 79th and 186th ranked players for the 8th best on a per-game basis.

Based on more realistic value it's like two top-60ish players for a top 15 one.

Comment

• Danny Green was one of the top fantasy players last season; he had 2nd round value due to scoring, 3s, steals and efficiency.

Dragic is a cross the board stat filler. Even his bad games net you some 3s, steals, assists. He's a very consistent player with breakout potential.

Melo is coming off a season where he missed over half the season.

007 could easily win this deal. I'm taking the bigger risk.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Danny Green was one of the top fantasy players last season; he had 2nd round value due to scoring, 3s, steals and efficiency.

Dragic is a cross the board stat filler. Even his bad games net you some 3s, steals, assists. He's a very consistent player with breakout potential.

I agreed to the trade for the reasons above. I'm still not sure whether Melo will last for a whole season, and Dragic and Green should both have very productive years. And might as well get my potentially big mistakes in while doing a league like this.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I find the time for a trade to process really long. 007 and I agreed to a deal late Monday, and Yahoo says that it won't be reflected on our lineups until Friday. Considering I still need to pick up a player off waivers after the deal is complete, I am losing out on quality players on the waiver wire during this process (two of my top looks are no longer there).

RapFan and I made a deal last night, and it won't impact our lineups until Sunday. Seems too long?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Danny Green was one of the top fantasy players last season; he had 2nd round value due to scoring, 3s, steals and efficiency.

why are you trading pieces from my team.....

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
              why are you trading pieces from my team.....
              That is admittedly part of it.

Total Outgoing players
              Ibaka
              Noel
              W. Chandler
              Dragic
              Danny Green
              Kobe

Total Incoming Player
              Drummond
              Okafaor
              T. Harris
              Melo
              Cauley-Stein
              Waiver Wire Wonder to be named later

Team is getting better, just have to wait the 6 week waiting period for trades to process.

Comment

• We can set the Review period for only a day, but it basically takes 2 days of review, and then 2 days to process I think. You're just used to Dynasty where it can go through right away. Lol

Comment

That is admittedly part of it.

Total Outgoing players
                  Ibaka
                  Noel
                  W. Chandler
                  Dragic
                  Danny Green
                  Kobe

Total Incoming Player
                  Drummond
                  Okafaor
                  T. Harris
                  Melo
                  Cauley-Stein
                  Waiver Wire Wonder to be named later

Team is getting better, just have to wait the 6 week waiting period for trades to process.
                  The redraft league isnt keeper or dynasty...why you loading up on rookies?

Noel is a beast.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    We can set the Review period for only a day, but it basically takes 2 days of review, and then 2 days to process I think. You're just used to Dynasty where it can go through right away. Lol
                    I know it's going to be slower than dynasty, but a trade made Wednesday shouldn't take until Sunday to take affect imo.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      The redraft league isnt keeper or dynasty...why you loading up on rookies?

Noel is a beast.
                      Very simple, Drummond will be better. My rationale (shh, don't tell Joey)

Noel is playing at PF this year, not C, so last year's stats won't translate as well. He will get a ton of steals and blocks, but his FG% and Usage is going to take a big hit playing next to Okafor. Drummond, on the other hand, is the absolute centerpiece of Detroit's team. He is going to put up top 10 stats easy, potentially top 5 imo.

I only picked up 2 rookies, Okafor (who will get lots of touches in the post where he is comfortable and lots of minutes) and WCS, who has been fantastic lately.

Comment

• Worth noting, that I am 100% trying to completely dismantle the roster Snooch drafted. Don't want him taking any credit when I win

Comment

Very simple, Drummond will be better. My rationale (shh, don't tell Joey)

Noel is playing at PF this year, not C, so last year's stats won't translate as well. He will get a ton of steals and blocks, but his FG% and Usage is going to take a big hit playing next to Okafor. Drummond, on the other hand, is the absolute centerpiece of Detroit's team. He is going to put up top 10 stats easy, potentially top 5 imo.

I only picked up 2 rookies, Okafor (who will get lots of touches in the post where he is comfortable and lots of minutes) and WCS, who has been fantastic lately.
                          afir enough

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            We can set the Review period for only a day, but it basically takes 2 days of review, and then 2 days to process I think. You're just used to Dynasty where it can go through right away. Lol
                            I think 2 days for review is fine. Not everyone can check in every day.

Crazy how active this league is too. Nice to see.

Comment

• Andre Drummond.

That is all.

Comment

• I'll take first place. That's fine with me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X