Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: Current Standings (Keeper League)
    1. SKYWALKERS FORCE
    2. Apollo
    3. drizz
    4. Snooch
    5. jbml
    6. BALLSWIN
    7. Air Dawgs
    8. Mack North
    9. Tucas
    10. The Joestars

11. Caracals (Cody73)
    12. MangoKid

As of today Cody and Mango are in the danger zone.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      1. SKYWALKERS FORCE
      2. Apollo
      3. drizz
      4. Snooch
      5. jbml
      6. BALLSWIN
      7. Air Dawgs
      8. Mack North
      9. Tucas
      10. The Joestars

11. Caracals (Cody73)
      12. MangoKid

As of today Cody and Mango are in the danger zone.
      LANAAAAAAAA!

Congrats to Axel on defeating Rapfan10 and his stupid murderers' row lineup. At least it proves he's beatable!

Now to face Giuseppe.

Comment

• So are the top 2 teams from the re-draft league standings going up to Keeper automatically, or are there playoffs? Cause it looks like my chances of getting a top 2 seed are slipping away
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I'm not the authority but it was my understanding that the two who make the finals earn the right to move up if they want to.

Comment

• Damn, Scraptor was fast to react to the Ish Smith news and went and picked him up. Good pick up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
              Damn, Scraptor was fast to react to the Ish Smith news and went and picked him up. Good pick up.

Yeah it was a tough call on some of the drops these week but ultimately was trying to find a guy who will stick as the starter. Philly is such a mess he should get plenty of opportunities.

Comment

• It was really hard to trade PG, but I received an offer too good to pass up. He helped me a tonne in the first half of this season. Expecting similar things from Tyreke and Rudy.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  It was really hard to trade PG, but I received an offer too good to pass up. He helped me a tonne in the first half of this season. Expecting similar things from Tyreke and Rudy.
                  I just hope he can put up more lines like he did last night as opposed to the six weeks prior. I have faith in Frank Vogel to help get PG turned around.

On a side note, I thought Khris Middleton would be a throw-in in my other trade, was really only hoping for mediocre production from him, but the guy's blown up. Flip side is that CJ McCollum has really exploded even more than I expected him to.

Win some, lose some I guess.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    I just hope he can put up more lines like he did last night as opposed to the six weeks prior. I have faith in Frank Vogel to help get PG turned around.

On a side note, I thought Khris Middleton would be a throw-in in my other trade, was really only hoping for mediocre production from him, but the guy's blown up. Flip side is that CJ McCollum has really exploded even more than I expected him to.

Win some, lose some I guess.
                    Great matchup last week! Came down to the wire!

Tough back-to-back for my guys, facing Scraptor and now Planetmars...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Great matchup last week! Came down to the wire!

Tough back-to-back for my guys, facing Scraptor and now Planetmars...
                      Haha... Great job. It was tough to overcome the injury to Griffin. But hey, you got the win so congrats.

I'm slowly losing my hold on first place...

Comment

• Whoops! Why did I say I matched against Scraptor .. I meant Rapfan .. Haha

Ya, that Griffin injury was terrible luck for you. I'll take the win though!

Comment

• My match-up against Bond came down to the wire again.. luckily I got the win this time.

It's nice to be tied for first... but after Joey I've got Rapfan10 and Scrappy. Could easily go 0-3 in my next 3.

Comment

• Between Smart, Beal and Barnes - been missing a lot of fire power. Slowly but surely getting healthy - watch out league.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damn... The health of my team isn't getting any better. Missing Griffin already, also been without Rose and Kobe... And now Durant is day-to-day.

Scraptor definitely gonna beat me this week.

My team is reminding me of last years raptors. Got off to a hot start... and then the injuries and Kyle Lowry's play went downhill... just like my team. And it was this time last year as well!

Hopefully I'll be OK for the playoffs... That's the most important thing.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                                Damn... The health of my team isn't getting any better. Missing Griffin already, also been without Rose and Kobe... And now Durant is day-to-day.

Scraptor definitely gonna beat me this week.

My team is reminding me of last years raptors. Got off to a hot start... and then the injuries and Kyle Lowry's play went downhill... just like my team. And it was this time last year as well!

Hopefully I'll be OK for the playoffs... That's the most important thing.
                                For your sake, I would hope the playoffs do not play out like the Raptors last year ... for my sake, however, I'd be perfectly okay with this outcome. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X