Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had some crazy lines last night but the craziest by far was Dwight Howard:

36 points, 26 rebounds on 68.8% FG but 77.8% FT

Dwight Howard hit 14/18 FT.

14/18

Somebody check hell today. Might be a little chilly.

Comment

• That's a healthy stat night... but it's definitely an abberation these days.

There's only 8 regular season weeks left including this week. Didn't we just start this season like 2 weeks ago??? Jeez, time flies...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        That's a healthy stat night... but it's definitely an abberation these days.

There's only 8 regular season weeks left including this week. Didn't we just start this season like 2 weeks ago??? Jeez, time flies...
        Who measures the season in weeks? I thought the default was by "trades made" - season only half over
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          That's a healthy stat night... but it's definitely an abberation these days.

Blasphemy. Howard has turned a new leaf in 2016. Gonna be better than ol' JV from the ft line.

Who wants to trade?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Blasphemy. Howard has turned a new leaf in 2016. Gonna be better than ol' JV from the ft line.

Who wants to trade?
            I'm always down for a trade. Especially if it's a big man now that I only have 2 players who can play the C position on my team. But I thought you were done trading?

Comment

• Assuming League Approval, The MonStars are happy to Welcome back Al-Farouq Aminu into the fold, as well Thabo Sefalosha, who should shore us up defensively.

We are also very happy to announce that this trade (should it be approved by league office) will also deliver a 2018 pick from Tucas into our slowly building coffer of assets.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Assuming League Approval, The MonStars are happy to Welcome back Al-Farouq Aminu into the fold, as well Thabo Sefalosha, who should shore us up defensively.

We are also very happy to announce that this trade (should it be approved by league office) will also deliver a 2018 pick from Tucas into our slowly building coffer of assets.
                League Office is taking an extended lunch to make trades of its own.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Team snooch is looking to move a 2 year contract for a backup pf/c.

Little thin up front right now, not looking for a game change, just a relatively young bench guy.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    I'm always down for a trade. Especially if it's a big man now that I only have 2 players who can play the C position on my team. But I thought you were done trading?
                    I should have pinked the last part too.

As said, in really content with my team. Going to have to be quite an offer to get me to bite on messing with this team.

Comment

I had some crazy lines last night but the craziest by far was Dwight Howard:

36 points, 26 rebounds on 68.8% FG but 77.8% FT

Dwight Howard hit 14/18 FT.

14/18

Somebody check hell today. Might be a little chilly.
                      Ya that OT was great padding stats .. Haha Although that FT% is remarkable ... damn.

CP3 last night ... 5 3's, 28 points, 6 rebounds, 12 assists, 6 steals and a block.

Over the last 30 days, he's been killing it for Top-3 value based on averages. Top-10 on the season.
                      Just when I start to wonder when CP3 will fall off .. Haha

Comment

Ya that OT was great padding stats .. Haha Although that FT% is remarkable ... damn.

CP3 last night ... 5 3's, 28 points, 6 rebounds, 12 assists, 6 steals and a block.

Over the last 30 days, he's been killing it for Top-3 value based on averages. Top-10 on the season.
                        Just when I start to wonder when CP3 will fall off .. Haha
                        Sounds like a trade promotion!

Haha

Comment

Sounds like a trade promotion!

Haha
                          ... it is against team policy to comment on rumours ... Haha

But nah, I at least wouldn't say I'm looking to trade CP3 per se. I'm hoping to be right back in the mix as soon as next year, if not sooner just by finishing the season strong and gauging what I've got on my hands; and he's exactly the kind of player any team would need to do so.

But I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about his value though. He's my only original MonStar left though!
                          Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 19, 2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

... it is against team policy to comment on rumours ... Haha

But nah, I at least wouldn't say I'm looking to trade CP3 per se. I'm hoping to be right back in the mix as soon as next year, if not sooner just by finishing the season strong and gauging what I've got on my hands; and he's exactly the kind of player any team would need to do so.

But I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about his value though. He's my only original MonStar left though!
                            My only original player is Rondo, which is strange because he's been on my team 3 different times now.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              My only original player is Rondo, which is strange because he's been on my team 3 different times now.
                              Hahah does that still count even?

Comment

Assuming League Approval, The MonStars are happy to Welcome back Al-Farouq Aminu into the fold, as well Thabo Sefalosha, who should shore us up defensively.

I guess I should also bid farewell to Langston Galloway ... but I don't really feel anything at all for him ... Lol There's something about his face that just gets to me. And that's not even talking about his lazy eye ... Haha He didn't fit in well at all in the locker room ... guys made fun of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X