Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sittin' on pins and needles until this matchup with Skywalker is over! What a close game we have going on...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Sittin' on pins and needles until this matchup with Skywalker is over! What a close game we have going on...
      And don't forget the tied match up between ceez and koncept.

Jordan Clarkson gets 1 steal tonight and ceez gets his first win of the season.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        And don't forget the tied match up between ceez and koncept.

Jordan Clarkson gets 1 steal tonight and ceez gets his first win of the season.
        Well... thats a pretty big deal as well!

Comment

Well... thats a pretty big deal as well!
          Ceez wins!

Ceez wins!

Comment

• The Coach missed setting a record for 3s in a week by 1. It appears a strategic benching cost him the record.

mcHAPPY sets a new record for blocks with 56....old record 53 shared by a few.

Comment

• Off the mcHAPPY wire:

Myles Turner blew up for a career-high 25 points on Sunday vs. the Nuggets, hitting 11-of-13 shots with seven rebounds (three offensive), two assists, one steal, two blocks and one turnover in 29 minutes.

Advice: Turner showed impressive range, shooting 6-of-6 from beyond 15 feet, and his confidence visibly grew as the game progressed. He was obviously fatigued late in the game, but the rookie could force Frank Vogel to play him more if he builds on this performance. It can't be overlooked that tonight's eruption came with Ian Mahinmi (heel) on the bench, but this at least gives dynasty owners a taste of things to come.
              (Rotoworld.com)
              Tasty.

Comment

• LOL, Snooch.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Can't believe I won lol... thanks to FT%!!! No DJ helped in that regard I guess.

Comment

Can't believe I won lol... thanks to FT%!!! No DJ helped in that regard I guess.
                    He is holding you back.

You should trade him.

Comment

• Another tough loss for the MonStars .. good match Drizz.

Despite dealing with injuries to 5 of our top players, The MonStars remain optimistic for the future.
                      And help could be coming soon, as rumour has it 22 year old Tony Wroten is set to announce his next employer shortly:

Comment

• Early games today... thankfully my lineup wasn't affected.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Another tough loss for the MonStars .. good match Drizz.

Despite dealing with injuries to 5 of our top players, The MonStars remain optimistic for the future.
                          And help could be coming soon, as rumour has it 22 year old Tony Wroten is set to announce his next employer shortly:

Heading to China?
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Heading to China?
                            Lol I was thinking Germany....1st division but still Germany.

....and no, his stats don't count.

Comment

• Miek, I know you're up 5-1, but it's early dude.

Breathe.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Heading to China?
                                mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Lol I was thinking Germany....1st division but still Germany.

....and no, his stats don't count.
                                Hardy-har-har. Lol

I've got a lot of faith in Wroten. Hoping he can be the next Reggie Jackson/Eric Bledsoe; just waiting for the right opportunity. If he signs with the Knicks or Rockets as expected, he could be a steal.

... though I'm mostly just happy I got a pick for Biyombo. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X