• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Ezeli two years, Dekker one year.
      Cap sheet has Ezeli down for one year, should be two.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Also, I think I stole one from Coach, too. A week for upsets.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Cap sheet has Ezeli down for one year, should be two.
          Whoops, sorry I missed that. Fixed!

Comment

Also, I think I stole one from Coach, too. A week for upsets.
            I appreciated that.

Coach, Realizar both losing plus my win over Joey - all helping my chances. If only WJF had lost it would have been a perfect week for me.

With Scraptor, jbml and Apollo left on the schedule - feeling really good about my chances.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Question: am I free to trade for dead weight contracts? (ie: someone who's been cut but still resides on the books). If yes then do they still qualify for amnesty?

Comment

• No, waived players can't be traded.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• Looking to move either Melo or George before the deadline. Either want DPE players or draft picks/established talent.

Comment

• I wonder if our deadline will be more exciting than the NBAs.

I remember the same discussion last year, but forget the answer - if March 3rd is the deadline, does that mean deals need to be complete by end of day March 2nd or by end of March 3rd?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The 6-8 seeds are wide open. Given my deal with Coach I guess it's pretty clear I'm rooting for him to have a collapse here in the last three weeks. Axel, Joey and WJF have easier roads ahead, hence my bet on his pick somehow falling into the lottery. Come on guys, get this done.
                        Axel wrote: View Post
                        I remember the same discussion last year, but forget the answer - if March 3rd is the deadline, does that mean deals need to be complete by end of day March 2nd or by end of March 3rd?
                        My guess would be that the 3rd is the last day.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          The 6-8 seeds are wide open. Given my deal with Coach I guess it's pretty clear I'm rooting for him to have a collapse here in the last three weeks. Axel, Joey and WJF have easier roads ahead. Come on guys, get this done.

My guess would be that the 3rd is the last day.
                          I will, just to make Miek happy.

Almost filled my Yahoo trade offers limit (which is a max of 5 offers), so if you want anything, you may have to PM me lol

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I wonder if our deadline will be more exciting than the NBAs.

End of March 3rd. 11:59 PT https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6853.html

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              End of March 3rd. 11:59 PT https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6853.html
                              Look at the new guy, earning his keep

Comment

• Pacific time, too! 3 bonus hours!
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X