Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoaaaaaaa... weekend whoopin'! I'm toast. Congrats, drizz, beat me for the third straight time this year. Good luck the rest of the way!

Comment

• This may be the fantasy year of Drizz. Rolling here and unified the fantasy football titles. Watch out.

Comment

• Well that went south in a hurry.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Whoaaaaaaa... weekend whoopin'! I'm toast. Congrats, drizz, beat me for the third straight time this year. Good luck the rest of the way!
          Mack you've got a hell of a team man. I've been lucky to get wins against you... not looking forward to your revenge next season

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

My worst statistical output week in a long time (lowest 3s and points since week 12 - would have won with last week's numbers).

Bad timing for me but against Skywalker's team, whew that team is going be tough to beat.
            Last edited by Axel; Mon Mar 28, 2016, 07:33 AM.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
              Mack you've got a hell of a team man. I've been lucky to get wins against you... not looking forward to your revenge next season
              9-0 is a pretty tough pill to swallow... you can expect that revenge in our meetings next year. Until then, go and win a Championship, man!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                My worst statistical output week in a long time (lowest 3s and points since week 12 - would have won with last week's numbers).

Bad timing for me but against Skywalker's team, whew that team is going be tough to beat.
                You and I get to duke it out in the Constipation bracket. Yippee!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  You and I get to duke it out in the Constipation bracket. Yippee!

Comment

• The point came up in another fantasy thread, but is the fantasy season too long? Teams are shutting guys down and resting players left right and center. It's something to consider (especially since our schedule has an unbalanced overlap).
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I personally like the idea. What if the playoffs were over by the end of week 20(currently the point when the regular season ends)?

Keep in mind that fantasy football ends after 16 weeks and that includes playoffs. Those leagues don't feel rushed and if anything it feels like the right balance. That's 14 weeks of regular season games and then two weeks of playoffs. Here clearly there is three rounds of playoffs and that works well.

So depending on scheduling you'd start the season Monday, October 31 and the fantasy finals would be in week 20 of the NBA season. This means the regular season would end in week 17 of the NBA season. Just suggestions seeing how it's been brought up.

The benefits would be every game means more and less risk of losing guys to shutdown. The cons is less time to come back if you're fighting for a spot.

Comment

• I'm in favor of shortening by 2-3 weeks if need be. Nothing worse than having guys sitting on the bench while we're in playoffs.

Comment

• Id say one week at most. No need to take a few weeks off. For the most part it's just been San Antonio resting and if we account for them this league ends week 3.

Comment

• How about the owners that are still involved in these playoffs? Pretty tense times, I guess... not much talk going on!

Comment

• i'd be in favour of shortening. depending with who's on board, we could try a week and see in the future if it needs more adjustment
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• How about NBA guys stop being babies and play all the games like they used to do 10-15 years ago? It is so ridiculous that teams now rest their 8th man not just the stars.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X