This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Just to confirm because I assumed it was right: hypothetically if I have four empty roster slots heading into the FA auction, the max bid I can make for a single FA would be $197. Then I have enough for three $1 bids to complete my roster.
    Could he not bid 200 on one player and fill the rest out on waiver players after the draft?
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

WJF wrote: View Post
      Could he not bid 200 on one player and fill the rest out on waiver players after the draft?
      No. Yahoo forces you to fill empty roster spots which need a $1 minimum retainer.

All teams must have 15 player rosters by the conclusion of the auction.
      Last edited by Axel; Sun Jul 17, 2016, 07:31 AM.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        No. Yahoo forces you to fill empty roster spots which need a $1 minimum retainer.

All teams must have 15 player rosters by the conclusion of the auction.
        Yep, even Dan was forced to bid on someone and then drop them, because of Sanders.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Seems like Joey and Apollo have some sort of "trade" going on right here in the thread.
          I ain't cheap, but I do do Tutoring. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            but I do do
            do do lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              do do lol
              I wanted to say it myself, but I thought I'd leave the golden opportunity to one of you lucky fellows. Lol

Comment

• *** BREAKING NEWS ***

Skywalker has agreed to terms with All-Star guards Kyle Lowry and James Harden, with Harden receiving a 5 year max deal, and Lowry receiving a 4 year deal. This announcement comes well ahead of the September deadline as team management and the players were eager to get the deal done.

The team GM was quoted as saying "We believe that with this duo, we have one of the most dynamic back-courts in the entire league. We are absolutely thrilled to have James and Kyle as a part of our organization. When you think of elite in this league at their position, you think Kyle Lowry, and James Harden. They are a perfect fit on our roster, and compliment our team very nicely."

Comment

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Skywalker has agreed to terms with All-Star guards Kyle Lowry and James Harden, with Harden receiving a 5 year max deal, and Lowry receiving a 4 year deal. This announcement comes well ahead of the September deadline as team management and the players were eager to get the deal done.

The team GM was quoted as saying "We believe that with this duo, we have one of the most dynamic back-courts in the entire league. We are absolutely thrilled to have James and Kyle as a part of our organization. When you think of elite in this league at their position, you think Kyle Lowry, and James Harden. They are a perfect fit on our roster, and compliment our team very nicely."
                  I don't know man ... Lowry doesn't look too happy about it ... Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    I don't know man ... Lowry doesn't look too happy about it ... Haha
                    He's got his game face on!! haha

Comment

He's got his game face on!! haha
                      Just sent you a PM...

Comment

• So Monta Ellis, Danny Green, JR Smith and Joe Johnson all hit the open market. Much more impressive than my contribution of Walter Tavares.

Comment

So Monta Ellis, Danny Green, JR Smith and Joe Johnson all hit the open market. Much more impressive than my contribution of Walter Tavares.
                          Shhh, Walter's my $200 target
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So Monta Ellis, Danny Green, JR Smith and Joe Johnson all hit the open market. Much more impressive than my contribution of Walter Tavares.
                            HAHA You really gotta up your contribution to the free agent pool man! Be a team player! haha

Comment

• The Monstars are happy to announce the resiging of Derrick Favors to a 4 year deal.
                              And more importantly, Derrick himself is all smiles, unlike some recent rumors that have been circulating about Lowry only signing for the money, but asking for a trade... Lol

Negotiations with Jeff Teague and his camp are on-going. We continue to discuss things with Jeff in his parents basement.

Comment

• The draft is still the August 1st, right?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X