Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you get the shakes when you don't trade or do you ever wake up in some strange places not remembering what happened after binge trading? If not you're ok... For now.

Oh but hey, I might have some good trades for you. Have you ever considered trying out McBuckets in your lineup?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Do you get the shakes when you don't trade or do you ever wake up in some strange places not remembering what happened after binge trading? If not you're ok... For now.

Oh but hey, I might have some good trades for you. Have you ever considered trying out McBuckets in your lineup?
      Haha I've considered just about every player in the league.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Are FA dollars moveable now

Comment

• is there a maximum amount of money a player can bring into FA?
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Well, I don't know the rule on that bit but you can make $0 bids on players and the winner is decided by WW priority in the event $0 is the highest bid.

Comment

• I thought when we introduced the FA dollar trading it was for in-season only, so all players had 200 for auction and could be involved in the big event of the year.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Well, I don't know the rule on that bit but you can make $0 bids on players and the winner is decided by WW priority in the event $0 is the highest bid.
                can u see what football allows u to do

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  I thought when we introduced the FA dollar trading it was for in-season only, so all players had 200 for auction and could be involved in the big event of the year.
                  Perhaps....but I am not a fan of the quickest click gets the best player....i would prefer a system that maximizes our involvement (decisions in outcomes).

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                    Perhaps....but I am not a fan of the quickest click gets the best player....i would prefer a system that maximizes our involvement (decisions in outcomes).
                    I don't disagree, I think I argued for variable FA cash based on cap room, but was outnumbered. But I'm pretty sure that was the decision on the FA cash when we actually decided/voted, 200 each at auction.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

can u see what football allows u to do
                      LOL I dont follow. Football allows me a break from the fam every Sunday and occasionally on Thursday and Monday nights.

Comment

Wait, it's a blind auction so what does twitch reflexes have to do with this? Noobs question from a guy who has been out of the hoops dynasty game for a long time.

Comment

• 5 or 6 of us needed only one player Klay Thompson was available... so whoever clicked 200 first (McH) got Clay

The one FA srategy may be played a lot

Comment

LOL I dont follow. Football allows me a break from the fam every Sunday and occasionally on Thursday and Monday nights.

Is it possible to set teams with FA money individually. With different amounts for each team.

Comment

5 or 6 of us needed only one player Klay Thompson was available... so whoever clicked 200 first (McH) got Clay

The one FA srategy may be played a lot
                              You sure about that? In leagues I've run with FAAB on Yahoo it has nothing to do with timing of the bid in terms of tie breaks. Winner of FAAB ties are determined usually by WW priority. WW priority usually is determined by inverted draft order or inverted final standings. Maybe this league does it differently.

Edit: the league DOES have a WW priority column in the standings and so I'd imagine this is a mechanism for ties. Most leagues reset WW priority each season based on the draft or standings.

Comment

Is it possible to set teams with FA money individually. With different amounts for each team.
                                Absolutely. This can be achieved through the Commission's CP.

Comment

Working...
                                X