Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wanted to throw this out there...

I freaking love this league. And I can't wait to get started on next season!!

Bring on the draft!

Bring on the signings!

Bring on the free agents!!

Comment

• second that!! can it be next season already?!
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Yeesh, another month before anything gets going here. Summer is so long.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I would like to get Cody and 00 their teams though. They should have a chance to gauge who would fit on their teams in the upcoming tournaments.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            I would like to get Cody and 00 their teams though. They should have a chance to gauge who would fit on their teams in the upcoming tournaments.
            Indeed. Final wrinkle is the 2 vs 3 player protection. Miek, with your blessing, I'm going to propose the 2 player protection for final consideration. Again, I'm of the opinion that if we are going to do this, we might as well do it where the league will truly benefit from some competitive balance.
            I think it brings us closer to the desired outcome we'd hoped for coming in, where we give both teams something to aspire to, and no one is handed a made-for-the-Finals team.

Whoever draws Matts team will still have a massive advantage going into next season, with at least Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, Giannis, Whiteside, and one of Klay or Vucevic.
            Last edited by Joey; Wed Jun 29, 2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• I like the 2 dpes

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cool. Everyone else good?

If so, Axel pick a number between 1 and 100.

Cody and 007, each send me 3 numbers between 1 and 100. Whoever has the closest number gets first pick at their team.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Indeed. Final wrinkle is the 2 vs 3 player protection. Miek, with your blessing, I'm going to propose the 2 player protection for final consideration. Again, I'm of the opinion that if we are going to do this, we might as well do it where the league will truly benefit from some competitive balance.
                  I think it brings us closer to the desired outcome we'd hoped for coming in, where we give both teams something to aspire to, and no one is handed a made-for-the-Finals team.

Whoever draws Matts team will still have a massive advantage going into next season, with at least Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, Giannis, Whiteside, and one of Klay or Vucevic.
                  Sounds good to me. Lets get these rookies rolling.

Comment

Cool. Everyone else good?

If so, Axel pick a number between 1 and 100.

Cody and 007, each send me 3 numbers between 1 and 100. Whoever has the closest number gets first pick at their team.
                    Done
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Done on my end as well.

Good luck, 007.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Ok, Axe whats your #? We'll do this transparent like on the board out here in the open.

After you post your number, I will post the numbers I received, and we will do the simple math.

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• and with the second pick of the 2016 RR dynasty draft the imperials select brandon inrgram out of duke university. general manager miekenstien quoted as "this is the player we would have chosen had we won the draft. we are very pleased to welcome this young man. we feel we won the draft."

and with the second pick of the 2016 RR dynasty draft the imperials select ben simmons out of louisiana state university. general manager miekenstien quoted as "this is the player we would have chosen had we won the draft. we are very pleased to welcome this young man. we feel we won the draft."

which one sounds better? apollo?

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S4)

Axel wrote: View Post
                              31?

Cody submitted 21, 73, 95

Annnnnnnnnnd...

007 submitted 31, 57, 78

So 007 has dibs on his team, no math required. Haha

Comment

31?

Cody submitted 21, 73, 95

Annnnnnnnnnd...

007 submitted 31, 57, 78

So 007 has dibs on his team, no math required. Haha
                                sorry joey, just looking at the numbers and knowing they are the same is math. and this is the guy in charge?

Comment

Working...
                                X