This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    talking koncept? gordon and 2 others. he has 16 players now.

12. Robert Covington 0
    13. Nikola Jokic 0
    14. Jerian Grant 0
    15. Aaron Gordon(DPE) 0
    Yes but none are under contract and he can only bring back three of them. So right now he only has 12 under contract and the max once he announces terms on his RFA's is 15.

Does he need to outright say he doesn't want the fourth prior to the trade or should it be implied because he can't bring the guy back, that's the question.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Resign
      DPE
      that's a good idea. i will do that

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Yes but none are under contract and he can only bring back three of them. So right now he only has 12 under contract and the max once he announces terms on his RFA's is 15.

Does he need to outright say he doesn't want the fourth prior to the trade or should it be implied because he can't bring the guy back, that's the question.
        We went through this last summer when mcHappy made trades and had more than 15 under contract. It doesn't matter as long as the roster is 15 before the auction. Koncept doesn't have to do anything until the Sept 1st deadline for resigns.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think it's pretty obvious who my resigns are (only eligible players), Jrue Holiday, Chris Bosh and Zach Lavine (DPE). Will set years at a later date.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Source close to the Creeds are confirming that the organization will relinquish it's rights to Walter Tavares.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious who my resigns are (only eligible players), Jrue Holiday, Chris Bosh and Zach Lavine (DPE). Will set years at a later date.
              sorry, there is a deadline and we have precedent.

Comment

i am pretty sure the sheet is up to date, thanks axel. only issue is the rose issue now for tucas.
                Was there a trade missed ?

George and Hibbert (to Drizz) for Milsap (to Tucas)

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post

no. there was no years amount beside rose in the cap when i updated it before. i remember that he got him off waivers but don't know years so it might be a 1 year only. and it is months ago in the thread

Comment

when was this trade?

Comment

I have no memory of any such trade; which is why EVERYONE should be checking their rosters.

Will go back through the thread when we have the time but until then, people need to review their stuff.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        tucas really wanted the "Basketball Player formerly known as Derrick Rose" haha
                        tucas wrote: View Post
                        While it sucks that I could have got him for $8, I had the money to spend. Spend it or lose it.
                        The Coach wrote: View Post
                        Haha... exactly.
                        Miek, I did a quick search of the thread with Rose as the search term and couldn't find any announcement of the years. Perhaps he sent it via PM? Anyway, the trail ended above. That was in the 1,800's.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Miek I did a quick search of the thread with Rose as the search term and couldn't find any announcement of the years. Perhaps he sent it via PM? Anyway, the trail ended above. That was in the 1,800's.
                          Without a declaration within a week it's auto set to 1 year which would make him an expired player.

Would be most helpful if Tucas chimed in as the owner (and cap sheet authority) in question.

Comment

Without a declaration within a week it's auto set to 1 year which would make him an expired player.

Would be most helpful if Tucas chimed in as the owner (and cap sheet authority) in question.
                            Ah, good point! He might not have announced it because people who publicly talk to themselves sometimes come across as... Crazy.

Comment

when was this trade?
                              March 3

also i am looking at Sky's club Randolph, leur, green and johnson are on the cap sheet but were dropped in favour of Babbit Richardson, Bryant and Farmer.

Axel: Harkless on cap sheet should be M Plumlee; Miek Oubre on cap sheet should be Beasley

Minor issues, most are unsignable players. I have reviewed only six teams so far.
                              Last edited by jbml; Fri Jul 8, 2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                hey mods, could we possibly get the dynasty cap sheet updated before the draft? might be my compulsive OCD speaking but could we delete all the cap sheets listed and put Miek's as the first post so its not as messy to look at ?
                                I would prefer we delete nothing. There may be info that will get us out of a bind.

Perhaps a new thread for the new capsheet and just allow the old thread to move to the bottom

Comment

Working...
                                X