Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koncept Axel The Coach Mack North JBML Joey Tucas WJF Skywalker drizz...respect the commitment

/clap

edit add: james ballswin
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Thu Jul 14, 2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• i put it at the bottom of the cap page in a different post from the current cap sheet.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Koncept Axel The Coach Mack North JBML Joey Tucas WJF Skywalker drizz...respect the commitment

/clap
        And then there were 10!

Comment

• It's time to start a fresh capsheet
          RR OG

Comment

• 2014 was such a crappy draft. McHappy in particular really shit the bed that year. It makes his 2015 championship team all the more impressive.

I'm really thankful that ceez was drafting for my team in 2015. He did an outstanding job in that class. Porzingis at 3 and Okafor at 6, who could ask for more?

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              It's time to start a fresh capsheet
              Once we delete the extraneous posts it will look good as new.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• One recommendation for the cap sheet would be to institute real lists. It will make it easier for shuffling players as the list will automatically renumber everything. I could even do it up if someone would be so nice as to remove the numbering currently in there and just leave the players.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  One recommendation for the cap sheet would be to institute real lists. It will make it easier for shuffling players as the list will automatically renumber everything. I could even do it up if someone would be so nice as to remove the numbering currently in there and just leave the players.
                  I'm not sure I follow. Where would this list reside? We went away from the Dropbox method to the cap sheet for accessibility reasons, so would this new method be going backwards in that regards?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I mean within the post you can make lists with easy to use code. It would save time because it would pretty much be as it is now only you don't need to worry about the numbering because the list automatically does it and all you need is[*] before each name.

Comment

• To matts defence dougie buckets tore it up in college as a scorer. Looks very similar to our friend buddy hield in this years draft... Further proving how hard it is to scout for these drafts...

2013 was such a shit show too... Outside of oladipo all the good picks were 13-16 in our league
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Koncept Axel The Coach Mack North JBML Joey Tucas WJF Skywalker drizz...respect the commitment

/clap

edit add: james ballswin
                        Psssh, this is nothing! Keepers got people going onto Season 6! Lol

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          To matts defence dougie buckets tore it up in college as a scorer. Looks very similar to our friend buddy hield in this years draft... Further proving how hard it is to scout for these drafts...

2013 was such a shit show too... Outside of oladipo all the good picks were 13-16 in our league
                          Stop spoiling all my fun. I gave him credit for winning.

Yeah, 2013 was a tough draft year. Chad Ford must of worked overtime in 2014 to fix up all those 2013 mock drafts.

Comment

• McDermott was also seen as a better fantasy option than real player due to landing on a Bulls team that desperately needed a SF and outside shooting.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              McDermott was also seen as a better fantasy option than real player due to landing on a Bulls team that desperately needed a SF and outside shooting.
                              I got a feeling that tonight's going to be a good night... and I also have a feeling this is the year for McBuckets!!!!

In unrelated news, I have a sudden craving McNuggets...

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                                I got a feeling that tonight's going to be a good night... and I also have a feeling this is the year for McBuckets!!!!

In unrelated news, I have a sudden craving McNuggets...
                                Wait, so you don't want to trade him to me?

Comment

Working...
                                X