Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just don't draft Jaylen Brown, he's mine at #5.

Comment

• BREAKING: The Cody 73ers have just secured a S&T deal with the Apollo Creeds. Nicolas Batum is headed to the Creeds on a four year deal. The 73ers have just traded into the top ten of the draft, securing the 10th overall selection.

Batum is said to be excited to take on a prominent role in the Creed's resurgence.

Comment

• So to recap the trades since the season ended:

Miek to Apollo: 2017 selection(Skywalker), 2018 selection(Miek)
        Apollo to Miek: 12th overall selection in 2016

WJF to Apollo: 10th overall selection in 2016
        Apollo to WJF: 2017 selection(Skywalker), TJ Warren

Cody to Apollo: Nicolas Batum
        Apollo to Cody: 10th overall selection in 2016

The cap sheet needs to be updated to move Batum to my squad on a four year and TJ Warren to WJF's squad on a one year.

The picks sheet needs to reflect Cody owning the #10. If you're using my updated pick sheet then all other picks are up to date.

Source:
        Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        apollo 2016 #12 to miekenstien for 2017 skywalker and 2018 miekenstien picks
        Apollo wrote: View Post
        WJF to Apollo
        - 10th selection overall in 2016 draft

Apollo to WJF
        - Skywalker selection in 2017 draft
        - TJ Warren

Note from yesterday:
        Apollo wrote: View Post
        BREAKING: The Cody 73ers have just secured a S&T deal with the Apollo Creeds. Nicolas Batum is headed to the Creeds on a four year deal. The 73ers have just traded into the top ten of the draft, securing the 10th overall selection.

Batum is said to be excited to take on a prominent role in the Creed's resurgence.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          BREAKING: The Cody 73ers have just secured a S&T deal with the Apollo Creeds. Nicolas Batum is headed to the Creeds on a four year deal. The 73ers have just traded into the top ten of the draft, securing the 10th overall selection.

So I guess we're not waiting out the moratorium .... Lol

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Isn't this premature since the restriction on Cody making deals isn't lifted until Thursday or Friday?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              So I guess we're not waiting for Thursday .... Lol
              Adam Silver wouldn't tolerate it...well maybe but David Stern certainly wouldn't!!
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Adam Silver wouldn't tolerate it...well maybe but David Stern certainly wouldn't!!
                I'm more confused than anything ... I thought Apollo and I worked this out and agreed that he would honor the moratorium period .. now a day later he's declaring the same move? Lol What up with that Apollo?

Comment

• is that really the easiest way to do the draft pick chart? jesus

Comment

So I guess we're not waiting out the moratorium .... Lol
                    Joey wrote: View Post
                    I'm more confused than anything ... I thought Apollo and I worked this out and agreed that he would honor the moratorium period .. now a day later he's declaring the same move? Lol What up with that Apollo?
                    Sorry dude. I mixed my days up. Tough week..

Cody and I are locked for tomorrow is all. I mean it's not like this is time sensitive for us. So my bad for jumping the gun... Again.

Edit: it is Thursday in some timezones though. For instance, Miek is in China. Right?

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Luckily this league benefits from the most reasonable and highly renowned head office in all of fantasy sports.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      is that really the easiest way to do the draft pick chart? jesus
                      Yeah, it takes a minute to get used to it. This league is complicated though so it's only natural I think. Then you get guys like me come along, making a million trades and not following the rules exactly and things get even more complicated at times.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        is that really the easiest way to do the draft pick chart? jesus
                        If you got something better, by all means Mr. Treasurer... or Cap Keeper ... or whatever it is we call you glorious blessings.

Comment

• wow quite the steal there Apollo, nice one
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I think it comes down to who he takes. There are two guys who should be there at ten who I think will be fantasy difference makers, maybe even this season. These guys might be starters even this season.

Three picks is a lot for one team, especially one trying to make the playoffs next year after only winning one game. My plan all along was to use one as a trade chip knowing that if I couldn't find the right deal I'd be landing three really nice players with three more DPE tags.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              wow quite the steal there Apollo, nice one
                              Someone always gets in first with the new owners and gets away like a bandit. Lol If the deal hadn't been announced initially, before it was allowed, then I'd imagine there might be more discussions, but it sounds like its a done deal.. Cody needs to learn how to drive the price up.

But I thought Noahs rights were included as well.. which would make it slightly less so.
                              Is that no longer the case Apollo?
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 6, 2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Someone always gets in first with the new owners and gets away like a bandit. Lol If the deal hadn't been announced initially, before it was allowed, then I'd imagine there might be more discussions, but it sounds like its a done deal.. Cody needs to learn how to drive the price up.

But I thought Noahs rights were included as well.. which would make it slightly less so.
                                Is that no longer the case Apollo?
                                First off, sorry again for jumping the gun. I feel like an asshole. I know these leagues have rules for a reason. I really did mix up the day though. lol

That said, I can't speak for Cody but I know from negotiations he has a plan and things brewing. When push came to shove he didn't want Noah. Total speculation but maybe taking Noah impacts his plan?

Anyway he can speak to that part, I don't know.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Wed Jul 6, 2016, 10:16 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X