Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Joey, will this deal go through today? I am eagerly waiting to put in my WW claims so I'm not shorthanded later in the week. I'm up on Axel now, I gotta keep on cooking here.

Comment

• Oh and this may be a little premature and all but I am willing to hear offers for Paul even though I really like him... A guy like that could really change the outlook of the league if a top team acquired him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Oh and this may be a little premature and all but I am willing to hear offers for Paul even though I really like him... A guy like that could really change the outlook of the league if a top team acquired him.
        That makes sense, CP3 did ask to go to a contender and got shipped to Apollo....
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Says the guy down 6-3 to the Creeds. Sounds like someone is sweating the idea of facing CP3 over the weekend.

Comment

Says the guy down 6-3 to the Creeds. Sounds like someone is sweating the idea of facing CP3 over the weekend.
            Meh, I'm not overly concerned. More concerned about Capella's injury than Paul's presence.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cody, why did you release 3 players? You should only be releasing 2 .. unless I'm missing something?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Cody, why did you release 3 players? You should only be releasing 2 .. unless I'm missing something?
                Cody should follow the add/drop method. If you lose out on a guy you want, at least your team is still full. Not sure he understands that part yet.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Mack North; Wed Dec 21, 2016, 05:29 PM. Reason: sp.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Cody should follow the add/drop method. If you lose out on a guy you want, at least your team is still full. Not she he understands that part yet.
                  Well because Cody did a 3-for-1, it's required to drop players to accomodate the incoming extra players, but unless my math is off, 1 too many players got dropped. In which case I agree, only drop players when you're adding one.

Comment

• So when does this deal go through, Commish?

Also, you're not missing anything. The deal was a 3 for 1 which means he only needed to drop two guys. Maybe he wants to make a claim for tomorrow?
                    Last edited by Apollo; Wed Dec 21, 2016, 06:01 PM. Reason: .

Comment

So when does this deal go through, Commish?
                      Not sure I can put it through like this ... its incorrect in my eyes. You are the only one in this who should be left with open Roster spaces. So just waiting for Cody to confirm whats going on.

Comment

• When Cody clarifies can't you then send it through and move the mistaken guy back to Cody team?

Comment

• I never would have imagined that I could be 4-5 after 9 weeks. Now it seems likely. Every win is a slap in the face to Axel. Especially that win against Axel. Super slap.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Well because Cody did a 3-for-1, it's required to drop players to accomodate the incoming extra players, but unless my math is off, 1 too many players got dropped. In which case I agree, only drop players when you're adding one.
                            Blame yahoo.

It said to drop 3 players for the 3 guys that are coming in. I still have 12 players after the dropping, and then 3 new guys are coming to me, making 15. You guys messed up.
                            Last edited by Cody73; Thu Dec 22, 2016, 03:42 AM.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• So Joey, what's the verdict?

Comment

• I keep doing the math...

15 - 3 = 12

15 + 3 = 18

I think I need to sign another player, but am not 100% sure. I can do so though, but it has to be after the trade as yahoo won't let me add anyone right now.
                                Last edited by Cody73; Thu Dec 22, 2016, 07:18 AM.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X