This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I wouldn't mind dealing either Morris or Lopez if the right offer came about.
    I see your Morris and raise you my Morris, Noah, Joseph, and a first round pick in the trade availability pot.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      I see your Morris and raise you my Morris, Noah, Joseph, and a first round pick in the trade availability pot.
      What are you looking for?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Somehow it's Thursday and I'm up 5-3 on the top dog in the conference. Before the press blames it all on that red flagged hammy of Chris Paul's, hey, I'm down two stars all week plus a couple role players.

On another positive note, I think I scored big with my Ty Lawson addition. Dude doesn't look like he did a couple years ago quite yet but he's on the path back to that. If he keeps it up it might cause me to make a move elsewhere...

Now if only the Knicks would free Willy...

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Comment

• Well would you look at that. Multiple nights of nurk alerts following his trade, must've had a problem with his coach.

A reminder If I send you trade offers you should just accept them
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Somehow it's Thursday and I'm up 5-3 on the top dog in the conference. Before the press blames it all on that red flagged hammy of Chris Paul's, hey, I'm down two stars all week plus a couple role players.

On another positive note, I think I scored big with my Ty Lawson addition. Dude doesn't look like he did a couple years ago quite yet but he's on the path back to that. If he keeps it up it might cause me to make a move elsewhere...

Now if only the Knicks would free Willy...
              We are a hurting squad right now, no doubt. We've seen this same story play out in weeks past and we normally pull out the old DUBYA once Sunday is over with. I blame Doc River for being a cunt and playing CP3 days after he strained that hammy. Nothing good ever comes of that... except some extra rest I suppose to keep the old man fresh for our playoff run.

Comment

• Hopefully I can hang on this week. I'm probably not going to rally and make the playoffs but it would still be a nice victory. My team is banged up as well so that part should be fairly even.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Someone that fits my cap, a PG or a center would be nice. They need to have a few years left in the tank.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Tough news about Winslow Miek...

In a related story, with Dion Waiters set to rejoin the Heat, I expect this to turn out well for Monstars... therefore it will end horribly.
                    Last edited by Joey; Thu Jan 5, 2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Tough news about Winslow Miek...

In a related story, with Dion Waiters set to rejoin the Heat, I expect this to turn out well for Monstars.
                      I'm fine with it, as long as he is better next year. Sucks he won't get more reps this year though.

Comment

• It does suck. It's not the type of injury that can chronically plague a pro ballers career though.

Comment

• The cap sheet says I have Malcolm Brogdon for 1 year, but I signed him for two
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            The cap sheet says I have Malcolm Brogdon for 1 year, but I signed him for two
                            Right. Fixed it. Just went and checked to see that you actually made the announcment and all. haha That was when I was away for the holidays.

Comment

• Last night may have been the coming out party for Caris LeVert. The Nets guard played a career high 27 minutes against the Cavs and finished with 19 point, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 3PM on 58% FG%.

LeVertical is on the rise.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X