When Carl Weathers found
      out how you were talking
      about the Creeds.
      This is almost a really nice Haiku ... Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Perfect!

Comment

• starting to see some trending now in the league with separation from the rebuilders, competing teams and the top..... let the contract shuffling begin...
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• i also want to add although i don't agree with all of realizer's trade analysis, theyre hilarious
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              starting to see some trending now in the league with separation from the rebuilders, competing teams and the top..... let the contract shuffling begin...

Comment

lol. plays for the knicks. young, good shooter.

Comment

• "Mindaugas Kuzminskas missed the team flight for the game today." head coach nameless apprentice reported just after opening tip.

sorry when i set lineups he had a red O by his name. he seems to be playing today. won't change anything but wasn't on purpose.

Comment

• Wow, the "$100 Man" just got cut.

Comment

• Yes he did. The higher-ups in the Posse front office believed he would have more of an opportunity to play this season. Initial thought were that Jrue Holiday would have missed far more time than he did and Tiny Tim just didn't get the PT once Jrue and Tyrekey returned to action, despite putting up top 60 fantasy production in their absence. We wish him well and hope he doesn't get too many hemorrhoids sitting on the bench in N'Awlins.

Comment

• Stupid games in London! What the hell time were they at?! Lol

PS Mack is RUTHLESS. A cold blooded Waiverer.

Comment

• do you guys do scouting on youtube? i use this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB2...eTiXUUClADNhqQ channel and then the clip bit breakdowns. are there any other good ones?

Comment

• Wow Joey benched two guys playing last night and still pulled out in front. Ouch.

Comment

Stupid games in London! What the hell time were they at?! Lol

PS Mack is RUTHLESS. A cold blooded Waiverer.
                              We in it to win it, Joseph! I guess his revenge to me is passing over the DNP to my new signing Lamb for tonight. I need ever stat I can this week to beat the Bond's.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Wow Joey accidentally benched two guys playing yesterday morning and still pulled out in front. Ouch.
                                Fixed that up for you. Haha

Happy to see Zubac contributing. Perhaps he'll round out ahead of schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X