Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up 5-3 on the Posse right now but the party is over. He's fielding a full lineup against my four active players today. Good week Mack.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Up 5-3 on the Posse right now but the party is over. He's fielding a full lineup against my four active players today. Good week Mack.
      Fine week indeed. I don't have a great feeling about today, but at least I'm fielding a full team... you really pulled away in blocks yesterday, I'll need huge games by my Big 3 bigs.

Comment

• You know what, you're right. There is a chance I can steal it today despite losing most of the volume cats due to the lineups. That would be pretty cool to hit four wins already considering what this team looked like last year when I took over.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Might be easier to re-draft them rather than out-right trade 'em to you though... just sayin'!
          Yep.

Comment

• Nice W, Apollo! I hope to get a little revenge next Sunday...

Comment

• Thanks, now I need to build on that one. I think I have a shot to pull my club back to .500 over the next three weeks.

Comment

• Ahhhh shyte... Just looked at my matchup this week and it's Bond. Well, at least Rudy and CP3 are back. Can't have 2 L's in a row - no way, no how!

Comment

• Sorry Mack but I'm a double agent... You see I just supplied your adversary with Wilson Chandler and Robin Lopez. Enjoy.

Comment

• -3 Exum to Cody
                    +1 Ropez to Apollo
                    +2 Fournier to Apollo
                    +1 WCS to Apollo
                    -1 Chandler to 007
                    -1 Lopez to 007
                    ------------------------------
                    -1 net loss in cap

So I'm at 39 right now and in case anyone is interested, here are the 1 yr guys I'm shopping:
                    • Thad Young
                    • Ty Lawson
                    • Zack Randolph
                    • Willy Cauley-Stein
                    If you wanna make a deal send me a PM. I'm interested in sending out two for one. My preference is a pick and/or a player who isn't dead weight. The player must have more than one year left on contract. Obviously I'd opt to keep Thad out of that group if low balled.

Comment

Sorry Mack but I'm a double agent... You see I just supplied your adversary with Wilson Chandler and Robin Lopez. Enjoy.
                      and they are each going to score

one million baskets

Comment

• How did I not have ANY games last night?! Thats some boollshit.

Comment

• I disagree. I found 9-0 pretty enjoyable this morning.

Comment

I disagree. I found 9-0 pretty enjoyable this morning.
                            Well you were competing against yourself! Haha you get an extra day on me this week, but it still won't stop me!

Comment

• When Carl Weathers found
                              out how you were talking
                              about the Creeds.

Comment

• Mindaugas Kuzminskas 1

dropped siakam

Comment

Working...
                                X