This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• As soon as I saw Apollo offer then cancel, I knew he had something on the go.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Just a side note for whoever reviews the trade. Please keep in mind that I cleared two years on my cap with the Exum trade and that's yet to be reflected on the cap sheet. So this new trade does fit the CBA.

Comment

• why is it a 2nd round pick in yahoo? does that just mean 2018
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Yeah, it's a 2018.

Comment

• Congrats 007. I knew you wanted Lopez.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• nice moves apollo. i like the lopez reshuffle.

Comment

• have too many 1 year deals and can't re-sign all of them? lucky for you! your terrible cap management skills will not cost you players walking away! here at team koncept we have lots of openings for 1 year deals so if you have a young player on 1 year deal you don't wanna lose in FA, shoot me a message. Or call front office at 1888-trade4u
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• I can't believe Cody (aka Fleece) traded D. Howard (a la R. Lopez) for the 2014 #5 pick bust-like, injury-prone and average skilled young back-up PG with minimal upside.

I know my analysis is as harsh as the long-term projection of this trade. (Sorry not sorry).
                        RR OG

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          have too many 1 year deals and can't re-sign all of them? lucky for you! your terrible cap management skills will not cost you players walking away! here at team koncept we have lots of openings for 1 year deals so if you have a young player on 1 year deal you don't wanna lose in FA, shoot me a message. Or call front office at 1888-trade4u
                          Might be easier to re-draft them rather than out-right trade 'em to you though... just sayin'!

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            have too many 1 year deals and can't re-sign all of them? lucky for you! your terrible cap management skills will not cost you players walking away! here at team koncept we have lots of openings for 1 year deals so if you have a young player on 1 year deal you don't wanna lose in FA, shoot me a message. Or call front office at 1888-trade4u
                            You forgot to install your wacky, inflatable, flailing tube man!

Comment

• hahaha whaddya mean?! there's always a deal to be had !

in masai we trust

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                                I can't believe Cody (aka Fleece) traded D. Howard (a la R. Lopez) for the 2014 #5 pick bust-like, injury-prone and average skilled young back-up PG with minimal upside.

I know my analysis is as harsh as the long-term projection of this trade. (Sorry not sorry).
                                I think he dealt him for the same reason I turned around and packaged him in a followup deal. Neither of us is winning the league this year and neither of us was probably resigning him before 2017 FA period.

How Exum turns out is up in the air, I just know I didn't want to wait to find out... Next season the Creeds are making the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X