This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Sabonis also looks to be solid however and could very well be a stud himself, and seeing him getting time with OKC is only helping that development.
    Hey, he wouldn't have been a Creed if he wasn't at minimum, solid. Over the summer the Creeds traded back into the draft for a reason.

Comment

• Glad we're all happy. Now we just need this new trade pushed through to finalize things and we're rollin'. 😆

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Glad we're all happy. Now we just need this new trade pushed through to finalize things and we're rollin'. ��
        Indeed. Hopefully this goes through tomorrow. I'm only making one WW claim in anticipation. Tough decision but I think I have it figured out.

Comment

• Nice game by Thad on his way out - 15/12/4 & 3 Treys.

I'm trying to hit that Dec 24 WW too, can't afford to be shorthanded with all my injuries.

Comment

• As a see it, No Apollogy stole CP3 from Cody The Kid and gets Macked by giving him away in classic overpay to acquire the risky potential that is Crissis.
            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              As a see it, No Apollogy stole CP3 from Cody The Kid and gets Macked by giving him away in classic overpay to acquire the risky potential that is Crissis.
              No Apollogy haha nice.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                As a see it, No Apollogy stole CP3 from Cody The Kid and gets Macked by giving him away in classic overpay to acquire the risky potential that is Crissis.
                We shall see. I wanted Chriss since the draft, he's off the charts in athelticism and in advanced metrics. I'm not ready to contend. I saw an opportunity to land Paul while keeping in mind the long term plan so flipping him was a possibility. I get Chriss, I get Thad who will add more to my team than Clarkson was, I get a 2018 trade bait---er I mean draft pick and I guard the potential of my 2017 pick being the #1 again in a stacked draft. By how I'm measuring it I'm now better for the future and gained the flexibility to maybe swing a followup trade in the next day before I have to sign a guy.

I'm in it to win it only I'm not delusional in it being this season or next season so I think I killed it here. Paul would be fun to own but in a messed up way holds my team back.. I like the nickname by the way.
                Last edited by Apollo; Thu Dec 22, 2016, 11:40 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• hahaha on the 2nd and 15th rounders in the new paul deal.

paul got his wish to play for a contender. this could be a championship move mack. cody should have tried to include the three teams and get chriss, sabonis and clarkson.

nice wheeling boys

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    hahaha on the 2nd and 15th rounders in the new paul deal.
                    Don't forget that pick is Mack''s 2018.
                    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    hahaha on the 2nd and 15th rounders in the new paul deal.

paul got his wish to play for a contender. this could be a championship move mack. cody should have tried to include the three teams and get chriss, sabonis and clarkson.

nice wheeling boys
                    I wouldn't have been involved if that was the deal. Chriss was what got my attention. Thad made it worthwhile. Demanding and getting a 1st rounder as well is what sealed it for me.

Comment

• Geez you guys are really making me earn my non-existent Commissioners Paycheck! Lol

All done. Check the cap sheet and make sure I didn't screw it up.

Big move Mack. Could be a game-changer.

Make sure you guys make an effort to fill your roster spots on the 1st Available Waiver period, which is Saturday.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Don't forget that pick is Mack''s 2018.

I wouldn't have been involved if that was the deal. Chriss was what got my attention. Thad made it worthwhile. Demanding and getting a 1st rounder as well is what sealed it for me.
                        It all came down to re-signing Rudy and Thad or Rudy and CP3 for me. He became expendable so I had to make the offer. Being that I'm trying to be a perennial contender, the pick doesn't mean much to me next year. Again, I'm happy with the deal and I'm glad you and Cody are too. You do drive a hard bargain though! It beats me almost dealing Bledsoe and my 2016 pick for CP3 last year.

Comment

It all came down to re-signing Rudy and Thad or Rudy and CP3 for me. He became expendable so I had to make the offer. Being that I'm trying to be a perennial contender, the pick doesn't mean much to me next year. Again, I'm happy with the deal and I'm glad you and Cody are too. You do drive a hard bargain though! It beats me almost dealing Bledsoe and my 2016 pick for CP3 last year.
                          Was just going to say, you got off easy! haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Geez you guys are really making me earn my non-existent Commissioners Paycheck! Lol

All done. Check the cap sheet and make sure I didn't screw it up.

Big move Mack. Could be a game-changer.

Make sure you guys make an effort to fill your roster spots on the 1st Available Waiver period, which is Saturday.
                            Thank you, Joey!!! Your services are much obliged. Next round is on me!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Was just going to say, you got off easy! haha
                              You did get Beal and my pick the previous year for Gay I believe.. so there's that! Ohhhh you selected Norm with that pick, didnt ya??? Sorry, not sorry.

Comment

You did get Beal and my pick the previous year for Gay I believe.. so there's that! Ohhhh you selected Norm with that pick, didnt ya??? Sorry, not sorry.
                                Was just thinking about that actually .. my team has changed ALOT since we drafted and I managed 6th in that inaugural season, and you were 12th. Can't say I'm unhappy with the direction my team has taken since that time, as I've got some of the best young prospects in the NBA (in my opinion), but man, you've made some moves toward the top for sure. This latest one could be the cherry. Though I'm sure Skywalker, jbml and the undefeated 007 would like to say something about that.

And Norm will always have a place in my heart.

Edit: Just checked, and apparently Beal is now ranked higher than Gay .. who knew! Haha
                                Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 23, 2016, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X