• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I keep doing the math...

15 - 3 = 12

15 + 3 = 18

I think I need to sign another player, but am not 100% sure. I can do so though, but it has to be after the trade as yahoo won't let me add anyone right now.
    The problem that Joey is trying to figure out is why Yahoo would have you drop 3 players instead of 2. The only time teams are allowed to dip below 15 players on their roster is when they send out more players in a trade; your situation doesn't make sense.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      The problem that Joey is trying to figure out is why Yahoo would have you drop 3 players instead of 2. The only time teams are allowed to dip below 15 players on their roster is when they send out more players in a trade; your situation doesn't make sense.
      Because I assume they thought I had 12 players on my roster after the trade.... when I had only 11.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Here's an idea. Cody, you could pick one of the three you want to keep. Then Joey pulls the trigger, the trade happens and someone enters the commissioner settings and manually adds back the player you said you were keeping. Would this work?

Comment

• My roster is finally getting healthy for the first time all season. Noel's minutes and role are still very up in the air and TJ Warren is still working himself back into game shape, but I now am starting to get a real picture I what I have.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Comment

• Yep, Cody is to pick one of the 3 to keep, and I will process the trade, and transfer the player back to his team immediately.

Comment

• Perfect.

Comment

• ^~^ Sent Joey the player I want to keep around.

Sorry for the mistake, guys.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• All done. Make sure to reset your lineups.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Quick cup of coffee and "ADIOS, AMIGOS!"

The North is very pleased they could finally acquire CP3 after numerous attempts with past owners. He puts us in position to be an elite team for at least the next 2-3 years, and we couldn't be happier.

Happy Trails to those who departed, unfortunately you were all assets that could be parted with and we wish you all luck!

Good day, sir.

Comment

• So essentially I moved Clarkson, Baldwin and Sabonis for Young, Chriss and a 2018 pick. Some may view that as a lateral move but I think Chriss is gonna be a stud.

In case anyone is wondering, I cleared four years in the Cody deal and added back three in the Mack deal. I should now be at 39.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              So essentially I moved Clarkson, Baldwin and Sabonis for Young, Chriss and a 2018 pick. Some may view that as a lateral move but I think Chriss is gonna be a stud.

In case anyone is wondering, I cleared four years in the Cody deal and added back three in the Mack deal. I should now be at 39.
                              Sabonis also looks to be solid however and could very well be a stud himself, and seeing him getting time with OKC is only helping that development.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Sabonis also looks to be solid however and could very well be a stud himself, and seeing him getting time with OKC is only helping that development.
                                Hey, he wouldn't have been a Creed if he wasn't at minimum, solid. Over the summer the Creeds traded back into the draft for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X