Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid out for the season, lookos like my waiver pick up of Holmes could pay off come playoffs! IN his 3 games since the allstar break he is averaging 11.7 points on 62.5% from the field with over 5 rebounds and 3 blocks!
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      Embiid out for the season, lookos like my waiver pick up of Holmes could pay off come playoffs! IN his 3 games since the allstar break he is averaging 11.7 points on 62.5% from the field with over 5 rebounds and 3 blocks!

Comment

• Seth Curry is better than Steph and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          Seth Curry is better than Steph and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.
          But he's still not better than Lonzo Ball!😂

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            But he's still not better than Lonzo Ball!��

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Drop the mic.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I picture the dad saying this all night in his sleep. The guy is the Jenner mom of basketball.

Comment

• Cody locking down another trade. Mills has been alright this year.

Comment

• trade deadline looming! last chance to sell off embiid while he's worth something of value!
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Cody locking down another trade. Mills has been alright this year.
                      Cody arguably receives more value in return for Ish Smith than he did for Chris Paul and Dwight Howard combined.

Joey, I'll be immediately dropping Matt Barnes from my roster. Please expedite this transaction.
                      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        Joey, I'll be immediately dropping Matt Barnes from my roster. Please expedite this transaction.
                        I processed the trade a few hours ago.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• i like that trade for cody.

realizar why dropping barnes so fast? not going to see how much time he gets on the warriors?

Comment

Cody arguably receives more value in return for Ish Smith than he did for Chris Paul and Dwight Howard combined.
                            If that's true then you need to improve your negotiation skills.

Comment

That'd be a pretty damn tough argument. Lol

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              Ok. I have nothing to do with dropping players though. Drop him when you pick someone else up.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                i like that trade for cody.

realizar why dropping barnes so fast? not going to see how much time he gets on the warriors?
                                Agreed. Mills should play plenty down the stretch and then has starter potential next year if Parker retires. Either way, a great piece for Cody to get for a pair of expiring players.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X