Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge week by the Posse. I can only dream of what a full squad would be able to do. I do plan on messing up somebody's party come playoffs!

Comment

• only a few free throws made or 3 more steals would've given the undefeated 007 his first loss. promising fight from the young guns
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• This week wasn't as strong as the last few, but still proof I have some form of core & know what to look for in FA next year.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Final week of the season, come on Dan, I've got my 4 (arguably) best players out with injury, you can do this and leap Tucas in the standings. My lineups are set but I'm pulling for you.

#2LottoPicks&HealthyRosterNextYear
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            only a few free throws made or 3 more steals would've given the undefeated 007 his first loss. promising fight from the young guns
            The Monstars Co. would like a word with your Lawyers, as the bolded was recently filed for Trade Mark! Lol

But for real, I was watching that matchup closely, and was really pulling for you.
            With that win, 007 sets the record for Regular Season wins I believe.

Comment

• Young Ones... Young ones like the raptors cop out
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The Creeds just improved to seven wins. That's a six win improvement on last season. Maybe I get this last week too and push it up to a seven win improvement.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Final week of the season, come on Dan, I've got my 4 (arguably) best players out with injury, you can do this and leap Tucas in the standings. My lineups are set but I'm pulling for you.

#2LottoPicks&HealthyRosterNextYear
                  I feel very strongly you've misplaced your trust here.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    Young Ones... Young ones like the raptors cop out
                    Hahaha I bet your Marketing Department loved that Compromise.

Comment

• It's okay guys. Seth Curry(The better Curry brother) will lead me to victory this week and give 007 his first loss. He is beatable. You just need the better curry brother

Comment

• I wonder if McHappy is kicking himself for giving up his team? They're a real force... #beat007

2 playoffs spots still up for grabs in this final week of the regular season, and the 4 teams vying for those spots are all favorites this week(going by records anyways). Who wants it and who doesn't???

Comment

• Axel and Realizar are just barely out of the playoffs. If drizz loses to Cody and they both win it'll be interesting to see who wins the tiebreaker.

I personally plan on beating Realizar this week but we'll see..
                          Last edited by Apollo; Mon Mar 13, 2017, 11:35 AM. Reason: Damn autocorrect. lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            I wonder if McHappy is kicking himself for giving up his team? They're a real force... #beat007

2 playoffs spots still up for grabs in this final week of the regular season, and the 4 teams vying for those spots are all favorites this week(going by records anyways). Who wants it and who doesn't???
                            I don't think there's any way he doesn't have regrets about that one. We stand to see two significant records set at the end of this week: the first team to ever go undefeated in the regular season and the first team to ever go winless in the regular season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Axel and Realizar are just barely out of the playoffs. If drizz loses to Cody and they both win it'll be interesting to see who wins the tiebreaker.

I personally plan on beating Realizar this week but we'll see..
                              My current lineup has no business being in the playoffs. I'm not very confident in beating Dan unless Saric goes off.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Dan has only one win against a team above .500.

Comment

Working...
                                X