Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After an intense game of Mario Party, Zach LaVine has won the right to a 5th year added on to his contract extension.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Nothing is officially official until September 1st passes.
      Now I understand. I'm going to go review my signings again here later today in that case. Sounds like I have four I can potential tweak if I want to.

Comment

• Between Bender (18), Murray (19), Stanley Johnson (20) & Trey Lyles (20), nearly a third of my roster can't even Drink. haha

Comment

On another note, I thought I had a lot of DPEs with 3 on my roster ... and then I saw Apollos roster with SEVEN. Haha
          I'm trying not to brag or anything here but yeah, that's right. Haha

Comment

Between Bender (18), Murray (19), Stanley Johnson (20) & Trey Lyles (20), nearly a third of my roster can't even Drink. haha
            Murray is Canadian though so he can drink in the offseason.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Between Bender (18), Murray (19), Stanley Johnson (20) & Trey Lyles (20), nearly a third of my roster can't even Drink. haha
              They can here in the Great White North!
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Following on the heels of the Paul Millsap acquisition, Team DanH was able to reach agreement with our free agents on long term contracts.

Gorgui Dieng (5 years)
                Al Farouq Aminu (4 years)

As well as Jaylen Brown signing his rookie scale deal (1 year).
                So, Emmanuel Mudiay's agent saw this press release and gently reminded Team DanH management that they had a promising sophomore waiting for a rookie scale (DPE) extension. Thankfully they did so before the deadline.

Mudiay, 5 years.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Murray is Canadian though so he can drink in the offseason.
                  Lyles is Canadian as well! Haha

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    So, Emmanuel Mudiay's agent saw this press release and gently reminded Team DanH management that they had a promising sophomore waiting for a rookie scale (DPE) extension. Thankfully they did so before the deadline.

Mudiay, 5 years.
                    Oh that would have been quite the blunder.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Oh that would have been quite the blunder.
                      Indeed.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So according to ESPNs new Rankings, Middleton immediately becomes my best player ... at #33 ... its weird entering a season without a guaranteed Top-10/15ish player, like I've had with CP3 for so long. I like our direction though, and am really looking forward to seeing how my team puts it together on the floor.

Comment

• Final Contracts

After looking over my new contracts I've optimized things. Here's the final version:

5yr. - Ben Simmons (DPE)
                          4yr. - Buddy Hield (DPE)
                          2yr. - Steven Adams
                          1yr. - Domantas Sabonis (DPE)

Net change to what I previously submitted: 0 years.

With this setup I have DPE players in each of the next five off season contract negotiations.

Comment

So according to ESPNs new Rankings, Middleton immediately becomes my best player ... at #33 ... its weird entering a season without a guaranteed Top-10/15ish player, like I've had with CP3 for so long. I like our direction though, and am really looking forward to seeing how my team puts it together on the floor.
                            I have over half my current roster in that new top 100, three of those in the top 50. I should see a significant improvement while leading a youth movement. Exciting times!

http://www.espn.com/fantasy/basketba...asy-basketball

I'm glad I decided to move my 2018 pick. That season is where I really make some noise.

Comment

• Coach Wayne Stacey has been posting espn fantasy player rankings all over the gym as motivation for the team that tends to get overlooked by the American media
                              Dangelo Russell has ditched his phone for a pager to focus on the upcoming season.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Anyone miss the re-sign date?
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X