This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I really liked Capela but I was getting crunched with too many 1 year deals to re-sign once Millsap was gettable. Could have flipped him later but figured might as well use him as grease to get the guy I wanted.
    Ya I like this trade a lot for you, but I see where Axel was coming from as well. Needs are needs. Like I said, good trade fellas!

Comment

• Yes, hard to part with such a talented big man and a future DPE but this move adds high end youth and a starting SF in Harris and a young C who could really take off this year.

Millsap will have a great year for Dan but I'm hoping to get many great years from Harris and Capela.

In related news, Zach LaVine's agent is pushing for another year added to his contract extension but negotiations are on going.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Ya I like this trade a lot for you, but I see where Axel was coming from as well. Needs are needs. Like I said, good trade fellas!
        Before this deal I had zero SF eligible players except the possibly-soon-to-be-waived Josh Smith. Millsap is a great player but his age and position make him a bit redundant with Love and LMA. Harris is significantly younger and I should be able to resign Capela as well.

It's a good deal for both teams. Hopefully 007 doesn't pull a Miek with that roster

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Wait, we can tweak deals(signings) we're making now in the off-season?
          Last edited by Apollo; Thu Sep 1, 2016, 12:16 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Wait, we can tweak deals we're making now in the off-season?
            I don't understand the question.

If it's about LaVine, the deadline is today so I can alter his deal.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Wait, we can tweak deals(signings) we're making now in the off-season?
              Nothing is officially official until September 1st passes.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

On another note, I thought I had a lot of DPEs with 3 on my roster ... and then I saw Apollos roster with SEVEN. Haha

Comment

On another note, I thought I had a lot of DPEs with 3 on my roster ... and then I saw Apollos roster with SEVEN. Haha
                  Fun fact: I've never had a DPE player on my roster at any time, ever. In 5 years.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Fun fact: I've never had a DPE player on my roster at any time, ever. In 5 years.
                    Seriously eh? Damn .. You've never drafted?

Comment

Not once. Also surprised that I've never traded for one considering how many trades I make.

Comment

• Following on the heels of the Paul Millsap acquisition, Team DanH was able to reach agreement with our free agents on long term contracts.

Gorgui Dieng (5 years)
                        Al Farouq Aminu (4 years)

As well as Jaylen Brown signing his rookie scale deal (1 year).
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I've drafted one player in my 4 years. Traded for many picks but always dealt them away again.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I've drafted one player in my 4 years. Traded for many picks but always dealt them away again.
                            I'm starting to lean to this attitude - not only are current players easier to peg for fantasy than draftees, but the rush of trades is more fun than drafting a player.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm starting to lean to this attitude - not only are current players easier to peg for fantasy than draftees, but the rush of trades is more fun than drafting a player.
                              I don't even plan it that way, it's just what ends up happening. That said, I'll be happy to have 2 picks this year thanks to Tucas unless I get a really good offer.

Comment

There's certainly a level of risk by going to the draft looking for talent, but there are definitely some gems to be found if you do your scouting.

Look at me drafting Powell last year with a throw-in #15 pick. Was my foolish selfs fault for dropping him too soon, but ya, if you do your homework, you can walk away with good pieces.

And I don't know about trades being more fun, what with the Live Draft now implemented and a success.

Comment

Working...
                                X