Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was surprised to see Fuller on the WW. He hit under my radar somehow. The only reason I noticed him was because he had a pretty good week 4 and stood out. I did a double take and then place my bid.

I'm hoping him and Corey Davis give me something nice down the stretch and into next season. They both have special talent.

Comment

• Cody could be sitting now with a shitty record but with a totally restocked roster full of future studs. There are still more dudes out there who I know are going to be good but I don't have roster space to sign them. This isn't Fantasy basketball, here studs can vanish without a trace and duded who were stocking shelves at grocery stores can become super bowl MVP(Kurt Warner). It's really easy to turn around a team here compared to Dynasty NBA.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Never assume! I now have him on both Keeper and Dynasty rosters. Could be a big steal.
        I'm usually at work when I do waiver claims on Monday or Tuesday, so my mind is half here and half there and half-in-the-bag from the weekend still. No excuses anyhow!

I was able to nab Fuller, Kamara and Zuerlien in my other league as a consolation. 1-3 over there too and my $100 and championship belt are on the line

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I was surprised to see Fuller on the WW. He hit under my radar somehow. The only reason I noticed him was because he had a pretty good week 4 and stood out. I did a double take and then place my bid.

I'm hoping him and Corey Davis give me something nice down the stretch and into next season. They both have special talent.
          I thought Fuller was going to be out a lot longer... forgot to keep tabs on him. Not sure why I dropped him anyways... I blew my wad all over Watt on that one.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            I thought Fuller was going to be out a lot longer... forgot to keep tabs on him. Not sure why I dropped him anyways... I blew my wad all over Watt on that one.
            Defense is important, no doubt about it. Year in, year out I think I hang around because I put together a solid offense and a great defense. More guys have been catching on to the defense though, it's more difficult for me to find the gems. I think TJ Watt has a lot of promise. I'd of nabbed him by now if you hadn't gone all out to acquire him. Instead I'll be probably streaming match ups at LB out of my bench for bye weeks unless something interesting happens to some of the young guys I've flagged.

Comment

• The only reason I'm not making many moves is because I don't know what moves to make. That's honestly the truth here.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• We offered to help.

On offense Jennings, Rogers, West and Robinson are all dead weight. Robinson can be placed on your injury reserve if you'd rather keep him and open up a free roster slot.

On defense Bucannon, Harvey-Clemons, Johnson, McCray, Sherels and Poe are dead weight.

That's nine guys to potentially move. That takes three weeks to achieve in this league due to a three move per week limit.

Add Elijah McGuire, drop Jennings.
                Add Aaron Jones, drop West.
                Add Jaron Brown, drop Rogers.

Those a three fliers. They may suck in a week or two, they may be studs. It's all a gamble. I'll give you six more over the next two weeks. You also could try reading the articles on the Yahoo fantasy main page. They literally tell you every obvious person to try and add... On offense that is.

Comment

• You just go to ADD Players and pick guys that actually get points each week and drop your guys who aren't, for now... then you get to know the league and other players and there might be some guys who are injured that are worth signing/keeping.

You really need to maximize to those 3 additions per week in your case. Don't start guys on Bye weeks or injured guys... just check every Thursday afternoon and Sunday morning to make sure their status hasn't changed.

Comment

• Mack is totally right. Anything is better than nothing. One other guideline is to look at the ownership percentage of the guy youre considering dumping once you're on the screen when you have to pick him to finish the transaction. If the percentage of ownership is about 60% you may want to pause and reconsider.

Comment

• Just scrolling through.... man, do I have a lot of dead weight on my defense that I had 0 idea of. I need to pay a lot more attention to who my guys actually are. >.<

Anyways, I'm hoping I can sort some stuff out and pickup guys that can actually help me net some wins later on. This week is probably another loss, but I'm hoping to be able to turn it around now that I have a more clear sense of what the fuck I'm actually doing.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Just scrolling through.... man, do I have a lot of dead weight on my defense that I had 0 idea of. I need to pay a lot more attention to who my guys actually are. >.<

Anyways, I'm hoping I can sort some stuff out and pickup guys that can actually help me net some wins later on. This week is probably another loss, but I'm hoping to be able to turn it around now that I have a more clear sense of what the fuck I'm actually doing.
                        Yahoo point projections, ownership rates, weekly add numbers and player notes should give you a ton of info to at least get started.

Each week I always check to see who the top adds are as there is usually a good reason.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Odell Beckham done for the year on a really bad injury. Dalvin Cook and Chris Carson last week. Beckham this week. Corey Davis and Corey Coleman. I'm out of IR slots.

Not to mention Montgomery is still out and could miss a few more weeks.

Still I'm about to move to 5-0.

Comment

• You've always got a very good team.

Im really regretting dropping Fuller V... must've been a drunken stupor.

Also, I hate Aaron Rodgers. Mad respect, but jeez I hate him!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              You've always got a very good team.

Im really regretting dropping Fuller V... must've been a drunken stupor.

Also, I hate Aaron Rodgers. Mad respect, but jeez I hate him!
                              Four TDs in the last two weeks. He was a pretty good signing for me and now I may need to toss him in the lineup.

Comment

• I'm open to dealing my first round pick for a RB or WR. Send me an offer if any of you guys are interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X