This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 Recap:

If Axel played the same schedule as BALLSWIN, Axel would be 0-4.
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      Week 5 Recap:
      If Diggs hadn't gotten hurt, Axel would have won.

My team is starting to come together in Dynasty. Feel pretty good moving forward this year.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Looks like the WW is a little "stuck". Transactions from last night have yet to process. Some names are still on waivers and most aren't. I cancelled my waiver this morning but based on what I'm seeing I think that only those who have claims on them are still in waivers status. Those in waiver status can't be claimed anymore though, they're locked. I expect all these players to clear sometime today.

I added a few good players this morning, I'm pretty happy with it. Here's to hoping Breida steals the starting role in San Fran. He's had ten carries and five targets last week.

Comment

• Literally 5 mins after your post they went through.

Ugh, heading into Apollo week with a bunch of bench players. Not a good look staring down 1-5... I am 5th in Power Rankings though, woo hoooo!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Literally 5 mins after your post they went through.

Ugh, heading into Apollo week with a bunch of bench players. Not a good look staring down 1-5... I am 5th in Power Rankings though, woo hoooo!
            You've scored at a pretty good clip. Looks like you got screwed by the scheduling department.

Hopefully I don't lose any more players for the season. Cook or Beckham would have sucked but could be overcome. But Cook and Beckham? We'll see, I need players like Corey Davis and Corey Coleman can get back on the field and step up.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              You've scored at a pretty good clip. Looks like you got screwed by the scheduling department.

Hopefully I don't lose any more players for the season. Cook or Beckham would have sucked but could be overcome. But Cook and Beckham? We'll see, I players like Corey Davis and Corey Coleman can get back on the field and step up.
              Or as they're otherwise known as, 2Corey.

Comment

• Yes, this is the 2Corey reboot. They're just 2Good 2 be on my bench 2 much longer.

Comment

• I mistook all of Cody's defense players as vampires in Lost Boys. I'll let the sunlight sort them out.
                  RR OG

Comment

• I'm so sick of the NFL's Ezikiel Elliott suspension court drama soap opera voodoo. Enough guy.
                    RR OG

Comment

• If he just took his medicine it would almost be over now and its not like the Cowboys don't have two good RBs waiting in the wing. They're not on his level but they're better than most backups.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        If he just took his medicine it would almost be over now and its not like the Cowboys don't have two good RBs waiting in the wing. They're not on his level but they're better than most backups.
                        I don't think it's just about him, the NFLPA has a lot to do with it as well. In hindsight, I kinda wish they would have just taken the suspension, couldn't be much worse off than the 2-3 to start. Definitely would have won that Giants game and probably the Zona game too... then all the mess would be behind them.

Comment

I don't think it's just about him, the NFLPA has a lot to do with it as well. In hindsight, I kinda wish they would have just taken the suspension, couldn't be much worse off than the 2-3 to start. Definitely would have won that Giants game and probably the Zona game too... then all the mess would be behind them.
                          Agreed, political pawn to a certain degree. Oh well, now the question is, which RB takes the lions' share, DMC or Morris?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Agreed, political pawn to a certain degree. Oh well, now the question is, which RB takes the lions' share, DMC or Morris?
                            McFadden hasn't played all year, so my guess is Morris for the first bit. At least McFadden will be fresh for this stretch.

I see you grabbed both of them plus Mike Williams... fuck. I'm always a day late and a dollar short in this league.

Comment

McFadden hasn't played all year, so my guess is Morris for the first bit. At least McFadden will be fresh for this stretch.

I see you grabbed both of them plus Mike Williams... fuck. I'm always a day late and a dollar short in this league.
                              There's always a possibility that they've been saving Glassman for this scenario.

Comment

I did this all after the initial waiver period, but since I hadn't any successful waiver claims, I figured it was worth stashing all 3 and using all 3 roster moves this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X