Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised it took so long for someone to pick up Lyles! Nice one Axel. He should continue to play well at least until Millsap comes back.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Surprised it took so long for someone to pick up Lyles! Nice one Axel. He should continue to play well at least until Millsap comes back.
      I've monitoring him a while now and hope he has carved out a nice role for now. Could be a nice boost until Gobert and LaVine are back
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yea, can't believe I missed him on my last couple waivers...

I got "sauced" on Friday night and picked up Stauskas again... forgot to delete that transaction before I went to bed lol

Comment

• Atleast you didn't wake up saying:

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Atleast you didn't wake up saying:

Hahaha NEVER!

Comment

• This is your monthly reminder that OG Anunoby is the next Kawhi Leonard.

Also I think you guys are right about me regarding the cap sheets. I still love this league and intend to play in it for years to come, but given my teams current status and the fact that I have enough injured players and players out of the rotation that my lineup literally never changes, I find myself checking in less. I think the sheets would be better put in other hands. Also the site has had this weird update for me where everything is skewed to the right by about 25% of the page, making some pages unreadable and deterring me from checking in as much as well.

Also, noticing Relizar has had it out for me all year after being pissy about the Rondo trade, and thinking I'm conspiring with my cap sheet, I'd like to point out that Joey was the only one who updated the cap sheet and my years can be found in this thread, at the exact time we talked about how you wanted to veto that trade for no reason. No collusion on my end.

Comment

• OG is already better than Kawhi Leonard!

I hope I can at least make my loss to 007 respectable by the end of the week... this one is U-G-L-Y, I ain't got no alibi... it's uglay.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  OG is already better than Kawhi Leonard!

I hope I can at least make my loss to 007 respectable by the end of the week... this one is U-G-L-Y, I ain't got no alibi... it's uglay.
                  Good, I'd like a strong victory after a scare last week from Drizz
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Good, I'd like a strong victory after a scare last week from Drizz
                    I'm not counting it as an actual loss though... just one of them weeks where we don't play much and guys are in civies more than expected. It's basically a throw-away week, it shouldn't count for either of our teams stats or records.

Comment

• Monstars Scouting Department are high-fiving each other after last nights break-out game for Jordan Bell.
                      The Rookie started alongside Draymond Green, Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson, and posted 20 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal and 1 block, on 69% shooting. He's ranked 33 over the last 30 Days ...

Comment

• Damn, Mack really getting it from 007 ... go easy on him 007 ...

Comment

• With acquisitions like Mike Scott he could turn this around any day.

Comment

• Meanwhile the Creeds are totally reeling from injuries...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Meanwhile the Creeds are totally reeling from injuries...
                              Lol Your showing this week against jbml get's the same gif...

Comment

• A third of my team aren't playing but hey, it could be worse. I could be sitting with only three wins... and no hope at the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X