No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what the Titans are thinking. Lamar Miller would have been a higher value add. Younger, faster, good size, low mileage, and is a three down back looking to be a bell cow.

Word on Megaton is he wants to retire with the option to come back later if he feels like it and play for whoever he wants to play for; not get trapped like Barry Sanders. So, he's owed $24M next season if the Lion's don't cut him. The Lion's will have to cut him, (they're not letting that get guaranteed) and then you will see him officially retiring.
    Edit: just saw the news feed. Did he retire a Lion? If so then I guess you can't believe everything you read even when it makes damn good sense.

Comment

• Forte maybe to the Packers? It would suck for my Fantasy team but I like it. Lacy needs a legit starter to compete with. Fat Eddy needs to become Lean Eddy this season or else he'll be former Green Bay Packer Eddy next off season.

Comment

• Yea, Fat Eddy didn't look too good last year.

Free Agency kicks off at 4pm today!!

Comment

• Someone is gonna overpay Mike Wallace again with that weak WR class.

Fingers crossed on Forte picking the Packers. For a 30 year old RB they're the perfect fit. They're contenders and they have the depth to make sure he still has juice for the playoffs.

Comment

• Texans Give Brock Osweiler $72 million

Four years, $72M for Brock Osweiler. Yeah, the Texans might regret that one.

They also signed Lamar Miller to four years, $26M. Now that was a good deal. Foster might be just about done.

Miller heading to Houston is great for my late season Ajayi signing in Dynasty. They're calling Ajayi a three down back in Miami now.

Comment

• Osweiler deal feels bad already. Massive pay for a guy who really hasn't done anything. Texans think they are a strong playoff team in the AFC; pretty sure they only make the playoffs because they are in a terrible division, expect a big disappointment for them.

Forte to the Jets is rumoured. Don't know why he'd pick them over Packers unless he is purely motivated by money.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It is being reported that Brady will lose his appeal for deflategate and be banned for four games. Golden boy will be well rested for what may be his last season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  It is being reported that Brady will lose his appeal for deflategate and be banned for four games. Golden boy will be well rested for what may be his last season.
                  Awesome. Another year hearing about that crap...

Comment

• I don't think so. The appeal is lost and he's suspended. That's all she wrote.

Looking forward to seeing Jimmy under centre for four games. The man has big time talent. I don't like the Pats, don't get me wrong. I actually can't stand the Pats.

Comment

• I haven't seen anything more about Brady. You guys reading last year's reports?

It will never end as long as Pats fans have access to the Internet and Brady is playing.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• NFL finally admits to link between football and brain disease.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory
                        Last edited by Bendit; Tue Mar 15, 2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          NFL finally admits to link between football and brain disease.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory
                          Whoa whoa whoa...are you saying that high impact hits to the skull may impact the brain inside that skull? Crazy talk.

Next thing will be fatty foods making people fat.

Comment

• This is going to change the game . They fought this every step of the way because it exposes them. Now they may have to change rules and take away or change aspects that make the game the brand that sells well.

I wonder how a pro footballers brain compares to a pro hockey player or pro rugby player or to that of a boxer or MMA fighter? That would he an interesting study to see.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I haven't seen anything more about Brady. You guys reading last year's reports?

It will never end as long as Pats fans have access to the Internet and Brady is playing.
                              Well it sounds like educated speculation but:
                              http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...i1I/story.html
                              What I saw that linked to it was a little misleading.

Comment

• Mike Wallace to the Ravens. He's gonna do big things for them, watch!

Comment

Working...
                                X