Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    US. I don't know about 2017 SB worldwide TV ratings, but 2014 superbowl was watched by 160m viewers worldwide. Expect something similar for this superbowl. It's very hard for NFL to captivate global audience. SuperBowl is not FIFA World Cup Final. That game between Argentina and Germany in 2014 was watched by 1.013 billion people. UEFA Champions League Final tv ratings are higher than superbowl, too.

Ertz TD was good. He was a runner?
    I'm pretty sure they were talking globally.

Comment

• I definitely think the TD should count, but the league is not consistent on it's rulings. Kind of glad things worked against the Pats though, as I said before I wish both teams could have lost!

Here's the handshake thing, I heard about it on the radio this morning as well.
      https://www.express.co.uk/sport/othe...sportgalleries

Comment

• Brady should retire. I really don't want to see Patriots w/ Brady next year. Comeback Patriots are too dangerous. They'll deflate every damn ball to win the SB next year

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Brady should retire. I really don't want to see Patriots w/ Brady next year. Comeback Patriots are too dangerous. They'll deflate every damn ball to win the SB next year
          No, because it looks like Foles already got to Brady's bunch.

Comment

• Those classy Eagles fans. Here's a headline for you:
            Eagles fan eats HORSE EXCREMENT as Super Bowl celebrations descend into chaos in Philadelphia
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...EXCREMENT.html

It's tough to kick old habits even in victory I guess. lol

Comment

• I don't know what was harder, the gloomy feeling that Belicek had yet one more way to cheat that was about to drop in the second half, OR, listening to Michaels and Collingsworth absolutely fawn all over everything the Pats and Brady did, while remaining relatively bored and dismissive of the Eagles team that was leading for almost the entire game, and playing every bit as good, just...a little bit better.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Worldwide or in the US?

Both of those Philly TD's should have been overturned. If Dez or Jesse James didn't catch it, neither did those 2. NFL needs to fix itself.

Tom Brady is a twat for snubbing Nick Foles after the game. Lose with some class, you asshat. Guess we know where the daughter gets it from #annoyinglittlepissant
                Jesus H. Christ.... were 50/50 here Mack. Both those catches were catches, no question. But Brady, and his smug, Donald Trumpian BS fake "Brand", he's everything wrong with professional sports but he ain't black so the US media guys will never shit on him. Makes me wanna puke

Comment

• I felt that just played up the underdog story and made it that much more enjoyable when Golden Boy literally dropped the ball.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Jesus H. Christ.... were 50/50 here Mack. Both those catches were catches, no question. But Brady, and his smug, Donald Trumpian BS fake "Brand", he's everything wrong with professional sports but he ain't black so the US media guys will never shit on him. Makes me wanna puke
                    It probably should be no question, but why were there previous plays(no different) called incomplete? These guys in charge of making the calls don't know their head from their ass. Make a rule, stick to it and judge it the same for everyone. Even the announcers had no idea what was going to happen, nor did all the players that have since tweeted about it.

Comment

• I'm not convinced that games are rigged, I just want the officiating to be better.

Comment

• Do NOT let your child get swept up by the Super Bowl: Top CTE researchers warn there is no way to make the game safe for players' brains

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...uper-Bowl.html

Comment

• That was an informative read. I played hockey the whole way up to the end of my high school days and I have thought about CTE from time to time because I did take a hard hit here and there. Based on what I read here it sounds like, yes, hard hits can be dangerous in the moment but as long as your body is given time to recover then it can eliminate the problem before it can lead to long term damage. In football there is no real breaks. Its helmet to helmet every practice and game for some of these guys and so they take on cumulative effects over... Decades because they do not have a set age for body contact like they do in minor hockey. It is scary but I did think one possible solution is implementing flag football until x age.

Comment

• Josh McDaniels backed out on Indy to stay with Pats. Dick move, but the Hoodie must have convinced him to stay and they'll give him a boatload of $$ and he'll get the HC Position once Bellicheat is done.

Comment

Josh McDaniels backed out on Indy to stay with Pats. Dick move, but the Hoodie must have convinced him to stay and they'll give him a boatload of $$ and he'll get the HC Position once Bellicheat is done.
                              Speculation: McDaniels must have been told he's heir to the thrown.

King Hoodie is getting up there in age and based on rumors had to put up with a lot of bullshit in the last year. Now the Pats lost the Super Bowl so who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

Comment

Josh McDaniels backed out on Indy to stay with Pats. Dick move, but the Hoodie must have convinced him to stay and they'll give him a boatload of $$ and he'll get the HC Position once Bellicheat is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X