Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha

Comment

• Wilder turns down $100M offer to fight Joshua ... who's ducking who?

An offer of $100 million or more would make any mere mortal leap to say yes.

But upon reflection with his managers, Deontay Wilder focused on one main sticking point when presented with the opportunity to lock in two fights with his fellow unbeaten heavyweight world champion, Anthony Joshua of England.

"We asked how much is Joshua getting, and we were never told the answer", manager Shelly Finkel said.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/boxin...320-story.html
      Finkel is terrible for Wilder. He needs to realize that Wilder is not even close to being an equal draw to AJ.

Comment

• Lomachenko is the GREATEST boxer in the world today. He's too good there's not really any competition for him in the lightweight division. Would love to see him move up to the welterweight division. Lots of great competitions for him there.

My dream fight: Loma vs Crawford.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Lomachenko is the GREATEST boxer in the world today. He's too good there's not really any competition for him in the lightweight division. Would love to see him move up to the welterweight division. Lots of great competitions for him there.

My dream fight: Loma vs Crawford.
          Ya, I think he could do super lightweight (light welterweight), which is only 5 more lbs, and maybe welterweight, but anything higher I think he's just too small. Don't know though. Here's hoping.

I'd like to see him fully unify the Lightweight division though.

I think he could also go down to 130 and face off with Gervonta Davis, which would be a phenomenal fight.
          Last edited by Joey; Fri Mar 22, 2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Ya, I think he could do super lightweight (light welterweight), which is only 5 more lbs, and maybe welterweight, but anything higher I think he's just too small. Don't know though. Here's hoping.

I'd like to see him fully unify the Lightweight division though.

I think he could also go down to 130 and face off with Gervonta Davis, which would be a phenomenal fight.
            Yeah Davis vs Loma would be a great fight. But i'd like to see Davis fight Teofimo Lopez first though.
            Last edited by The Great One; Sat Mar 23, 2019, 05:20 PM.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I've been talking about this Josh Kelly guy (video of latest demolition below) for a little while now, since he was only like 3 fights in as a pro, but I'm telling you guys ... keep an eye on this guy at Welterweight ... he's going places.

He's fighting a bum on the 20th, but then I'd like to see him move up in competition and take on a guy like Amir Khan.

Comment

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  this guy is nuts

Comment

• Jarrell Miller get's busted for HGH, EPO and some other thing I've never heard of ... dude was clearly terrified of AJ. Lol Bummer though, was really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

• My boy Wilder just destroyed Brazeale. One of the best KO's of the year. Joshua gonna continue to duck him after watching that fight.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

My boy Wilder just destroyed Brazeale. One of the best KO's of the year. Joshua gonna continue to duck him after watching that fight.
                        Lol That knockout was Dirty. The sound it made was even painful.

But that said, I don't know how you continue to say that Joshua is ducking Wilder. Lol Such a joke. AJ and Hearn offered Wilder more money than he's ever seen in all his fights combined, and he turned it down, and AJ is the one ducking? Give me a break.

Comment

• I can't believe Pacquiao agreed to fight Thurman. Who do you guys think win that fight?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I can't believe Pacquiao agreed to fight Thurman. Who do you guys think win that fight?
                            I keep thinking that Manny is done, and he just keeps going, so honestly, I have no idea anymore, but won't be surprised if he manages to pull it off.

Comment

• Humble, and showing respect when earned. Props to AJ, dude is class through and through.

Comment

• AJ and Hearn been hounding Wilder all week to come meet with them face to face to hash out a deal, and he goes and signs a rematch with Ortiz (which makes zero fucking sense). Like why would that fight happen? There's no reason for it to happen. Lol Unless of course Wilder is a chicken.

Love Hearn:

"AJ is focused on Ruiz, and AJ better be ready, because that fat little fuck is coming to fight". HAHAHAHA Fucking gold.
                                Last edited by Joey; Wed May 29, 2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X