X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Lol It's funny, I made the comment to a friend of mine before the Usyk vs AJ fight, saying "Wouldn't it be funny if an all-time great Cruiserweight comes in and just puts the entire "rejuvenated" Heavy Weight Division to sleep?" He pretty much has. We'll have to see how the rematch goes, since there's always that chance, but ya .. hard not to love Usyk.

Also, if you STILL think Wilder beats AJ, after what we just saw, then I got nothing else to say ... Lol AJ is at least still out here clobbering muhfuckas and working his way back to title shot. Wilder shoulda retired 2 fights ago!
    I mean, Wilder is not the same after the 3rd Fury fight.

Wilder in his prime would've knocked Zhang and Parker out.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Sucks how Wilder's career ended. Sucks that we're never going to see Wilder vs AJ. Still think that Wilder would've knocked him out Joey .

The funny thing about this heavyweight era is that for years everybody talked about Fury, AJ and Wilder but none of them stood out. This era will be known as the Usyk era.
    Lol It's funny, I made the comment to a friend of mine before the Usyk vs AJ fight, saying "Wouldn't it be funny if an all-time great Cruiserweight comes in and just puts the entire "rejuvenated" Heavy Weight Division to sleep?" He pretty much has. We'll have to see how the rematch goes, since there's always that chance, but ya .. hard not to love Usyk.

Also, if you STILL think Wilder beats AJ, after what we just saw, then I got nothing else to say ... Lol AJ is at least still out here clobbering muhfuckas and working his way back to title shot. Wilder shoulda retired 2 fights ago!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Spence might be done.
    Something is going on with him. He looked stoned the entire fight.
    After that beatdown that he took, he's apparently going to get a title shot next. Only in boxing. Smh.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Sucks how Wilder's career ended. Sucks that we're never going to see Wilder vs AJ. Still think that Wilder would've knocked him out Joey .

The funny thing about this heavyweight era is that for years everybody talked about Fury, AJ and Wilder but none of them stood out. This era will be known as the Usyk era.

Leave a comment:

• tabloidpunk
    replied
    Who is gonna be our next champion then?

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied

I don't think it's a hot take at all lol. What I saw Saturday night was special. He demolished another top pound for pound fighter who's in the prime of his career. He made Spence looked like an amateur.
    Spence might be done.
    Something is going on with him. He looked stoned the entire fight.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

That's a hot take for sure. Lol But ya he looked good. He looked BIG. Too bad he's such a door knob when it comes to promotion.
    I don't think it's a hot take at all lol. What I saw Saturday night was special. He demolished another top pound for pound fighter who's in the prime of his career. He made Spence looked like an amateur.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

How about Crawford the other night? that version of Crawford beats prime Floyd Mayweather Jr. in my opinion.
    That's a hot take for sure. Lol But ya he looked good. He looked BIG. Too bad he's such a door knob when it comes to promotion.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

They don't call him the Monster for nothing! Reminds me of Pacquaio.
    How about Crawford the other night? that version of Crawford beats prime Floyd Mayweather Jr. in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Naoya Inoue. WOW. I think I found my new favorite boxer.
    They don't call him the Monster for nothing! Reminds me of Pacquaio.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Naoya Inoue. WOW. I think I found my new favorite boxer.

Leave a comment:

• Robb0
    replied
    helderwieling wrote: View Post

An absolute legend!
    I know a lot of people think Muhammad Alli is the best boxer in the world, but for me the best is Mike Tyson
    Ali just had a lot of charisma on top of his results, and a lot more people were watching him back in the day. On the raw boxing abilities Mike completely overcomes him, I agree! Feeling like rewatching some of the Mike's post prison matches, he was an absolute monster back then(probably going to after the trip to the store, gotta get some new hunting gear before season and it's on sale rn).
    Last edited by Robb0; Tue Aug 29, 2023, 03:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• helderwieling
    replied
    Old HBO documentary on Iron Mike:

An absolute legend!
    I know a lot of people think Muhammad Alli is the best boxer in the world, but for me the best is Mike Tyson

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Ya, my buddy loves Tank, but I'm a big Ryan Garcia fan. Garcia is too smooth. Agreed.
    The problem that I have with Tank is he's 28 and has not fought a top 5 fighter in his division. It feels like Mayweather's protecting him. I watched his last 3 fights, and all three guys - Barrios, Cruz, Rolly(all terrible) were all outboxing him before they got knocked out. What if they put him against a killer like Haney or Loma or Shakur or a guy with power like Lopez or Garcia?

I think Davis is a little overhyped.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

I don't know, the more I watch Joshua fight, the more i'm convince that Wilder would knock him out cold. All Wilder need to do is land one shot. That's it. Did you watch Fury/Wilder 3? Fury dominated that fight from the very beginning BUT Wilder still knocked him down twice lol. If that was AJ, would he be able to get up?

I think Wilder beats Usyk too. But yeah I agree AJ vs Wilder will sell better than Fury vs Usyk. That is really the one fight that I want to see along with Ryan Garcia vs Tank Davis. Unpopular opinion but I think Ryan beats Davis.
    Ya, my buddy loves Tank, but I'm a big Ryan Garcia fan. Garcia is too smooth. Agreed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X