X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambidextrious
    started a topic The Boxing Thread

The Boxing Thread

What-up peeps? I came across an Mike Tyson career highlight tape today and I was hoping I would find a boxing thread on RR where we can share cool youtube clips and meaningful conversations about boxing. Since there wasn't already one, I decided to go ahead and create one. So lets get things started off on the right foot with this awesome clip. Enjoy!

• Joey
    replied
    Hater. Lol

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Lol Ok. You didn't even know who Fury was until he beat Wilder.
    What does this have to do with Ruiz and AJ? lol

Second, Wilder won that fight.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Both of Lewis losses(McCall and Rahman) were by FLUKY one punch KO. Anthony Joshua on the other hand got his ass whooped by Ruiz. Ruiz knocked him down 4 times. So it wasn't a fluke win. It shows how overrated AJ is(I've been telling you this a long time).

The ONLY way Joshua win this fight is if he gets the Julio Cesar Chavez treatment. Pernell Whitaker easily won his first fight against Chavez but somehow the judges called it a draw One of the biggest robberies in boxing.
    Lol Ok. You didn't even know who Fury was until he beat Wilder.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

LOL Love the random capitalized words. Very Trumpian. And don't know why this all of a sudden makes him a LOSER. Him and Lewis have never seen eye to eye, and Lewis lost a couple of times to no names as well, so not a great comp.

I think AJ takes the December rematch pretty handily. But I guess we'll see.
    Both of Lewis losses(McCall and Rahman) were by FLUKY one punch KO. Anthony Joshua on the other hand got his ass whooped by Ruiz. Ruiz knocked him down 4 times. So it wasn't a fluke win. It shows how overrated AJ is(I've been telling you this a long time).

The ONLY way Joshua win this fight is if he gets the Julio Cesar Chavez treatment. Pernell Whitaker easily won his first fight against Chavez but somehow the judges called it a draw One of the biggest robberies in boxing.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Anthony Joshua is showing his TRUE colours. What a LOSER that guy is.

IF he beats Ruiz - not a sure thing because I think Ruiz is gonna beat him again(this ain't Lewis/Rahman because AJ is no Lewis). But if AJ somehow beats Ruiz then that means we'd probably see AJ vs Fury or Wilder next. Works for me because both those guys would knock Joshua and his glass jaw out. Win-win.

LOL Love the random capitalized words. Very Trumpian. And don't know why this all of a sudden makes him a LOSER. Him and Lewis have never seen eye to eye, and Lewis lost a couple of times to no names as well, so not a great comp.

I think AJ takes the December rematch pretty handily. But I guess we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Joshua-Ruiz 2 set for December 7th in Saudi Arabia ... wonder how much the location is padding there payouts? Lol
    Anthony Joshua is showing his TRUE colours. What a LOSER that guy is.

IF he beats Ruiz - not a sure thing because I think Ruiz is gonna beat him again(this ain't Lewis/Rahman because AJ is no Lewis). But if AJ somehow beats Ruiz then that means we'd probably see AJ vs Fury or Wilder next. Works for me because both those guys would knock Joshua and his glass jaw out. Win-win.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Joshua-Ruiz 2 set for December 7th in Saudi Arabia ... wonder how much the location is padding there payouts? Lol

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I want to see PacMay2. The Pac version that showed up last saturday i think would destroy Mayweather.

Speaking of last saturday, who saw that coming? lol. 40 year old Pac just schooled one of the best welterweights in the world in Thurman.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Damn, RIP.
    Russian boxer Maxim Dadashev has died from injuries he sustained during a fight on Friday night, according to his trainer, Buddy McGirt. Dadashev was 28.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/russian-box...160247040.html

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    LOL Classic Fury right here:

he did the same thing after beating Klitchko:

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Fury is so good. Was sad when he had his belts taken, but happy to see him back on top of his game, and seemingly having defeated his own internal demons as well. New golden age of the heavyweights.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Fury got tits, but he's a fucking beast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X