Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    Wilder looks nervous.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Image result for and here we go gif

FIGHT WEEK!!! Can't wait. Having a bunch of people over for the fight. Should be a good show watching a fully prepped Fury beat the hell out of Wilder for 12 rounds.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The TOP heavyweight in the division! Fury who? Joshua who?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Not the point. A knockdown does not necessarily guarantee a 10-8 round by the rules.

And even if it did, Fury still won on points by my count, which just goes to show how much Wilder relies on the knockout.
    True. But for the judges to not score it a 10-8 round, Fury had to do something spectacular. Like, stun Wilder down or knock him down. He didn't do none of that. That's why it was a 10-8 round.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Official Wilder/Fury scorecards. All judges scored the 12th round 10-8 for Wilder.

https://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-...-photo--134242
    Not the point. A knockdown does not necessarily guarantee a 10-8 round by the rules.

And even if it did, Fury still won on points by my count, which just goes to show how much Wilder relies on the knockout.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

That's not actually how it works though ... getting a knockdown is NOT a guaranteed 10-8 round. Not at all actually.
    Fury was winning the 12th round before and after getting knocked down - Wilder does not win the round by 2 points just because he knocked him down. Gotta read the actual scoring criteria and how they tell the judges to score. It's definitely NOT how you've laid it out.
    Official Wilder/Fury scorecards. All judges scored the 12th round 10-8 for Wilder.

https://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-...-photo--134242

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Wrong again. Who said Wilder is the biggest draw? I said he's the bigger NAME. Are you seriously telling me right now that Anthony Joshua is the biggest name in heavyweight boxing? bigger than Deontay Wilder? c'mon man.

As for Fury lol. That dude is so popular that he went to WWE to market himself. He even went to Saudi Arabia to wrestle some dude lol. Did you watch his fight against the German dude a couple of months ago? arena was half empty lol.
    Draw and Name are the same thing in boxing ... unless you're just making up terms now ... if you're the A Side, you are the bigger name/draw. It's how it works. Wilder is not the bigger name. Just stop man. Lol Once Wilder sells 100,000 tickets to a sold out Stadium, come talk to me.

Per the bolded - and yet you seem to think that that's completely ok when Wilder can't even sell out the lower bowl. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

I should ask you that question. Im not the greatest in math but I know 1 knockdown = 2 points or 10-8 round. Wilder knocked Fury down twice. So two EASY 10-8 rounds for Wilder. Plus, I had Wilder winning 4-5 other rounds.

Wilder won the fight. 114 - 110. Yes, I scored the fight.
    That's not actually how it works though ... getting a knockdown is NOT a guaranteed 10-8 round. Not at all actually.
    Fury was winning the 12th round before and after getting knocked down - Wilder does not win the round by 2 points just because he knocked him down. Gotta read the actual scoring criteria and how they tell the judges to score. It's definitely NOT how you've laid it out.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

You also haven't addressed any of these points above ... which I assume is because you are unable to, but I'll give you another chance. Lol
    Wrong again. Who said Wilder is the biggest draw? I said he's the bigger NAME. Are you seriously telling me right now that Anthony Joshua is the biggest name in heavyweight boxing? bigger than Deontay Wilder? c'mon man.

As for Fury lol. That dude is so popular that he went to WWE to market himself. He even went to Saudi Arabia to wrestle some dude lol. Did you watch his fight against the German dude a couple of months ago? arena was half empty lol.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Do you actually know how Boxing scoring works though? C'mon Rex. Fury won more rounds - ergo - Fury won the fight. It's suuuper simple.
    I should ask you that question. Im not the greatest in math but I know 1 knockdown = 2 points or 10-8 round. Wilder knocked Fury down twice. So two EASY 10-8 rounds for Wilder. Plus, I had Wilder winning 4-5 other rounds.

Wilder won the fight. 114 - 110. Yes, I scored the fight.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

You've tried saying Wilder is the bigger name before, but it's simply not true. Find ONE time that he has managed to outsell even AJs lowest selling fight. Find one time he's ever made any where close to AJs smallest pay check. I'll save you the time - you can't.

Wilder is NOT the bigger name. Even with the loss. Tyson Fury is the draw. Not Wilder. How many people went to see Wilder-Ortiz 2? Wilder-Brezeale? How many PPVs? LOL NO ONE. C'mon man. He's a joke of a draw. I mean, you love the guy so much, and you could probably get a ticket to his fights for like $20, because no one is buying them. Go see him live and support him! Prove he's a draw. No?

As I said, Wilder is the one who just came out and said the Unification won't happen. That's on him. If he wants to be the true undisputed (which he's about 3rd in line at the moment), then he needs more than the WBC.
    You also haven't addressed any of these points above ... which I assume is because you are unable to, but I'll give you another chance. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Lol. Fury got knocked down TWICE in that fight. Wilder also won some of the early rounds. But somehow Fury won? c'mon Joey.
    AJ and Fury can team up all they want, it would take a lot more than that to beat Wilder.

All Wilder need is to land one punch.....and it's night night!
    Do you actually know how Boxing scoring works though? C'mon Rex. Fury won more rounds - ergo - Fury won the fight. It's suuuper simple.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

LOL Fury already did!! He'll do it again. Wonder if we ever see Wilder again after he loses his only lonely belt.
    Lol. Fury got knocked down TWICE in that fight. Wilder also won some of the early rounds. But somehow Fury won? c'mon Joey.
    AJ and Fury can team up all they want, it would take a lot more than that to beat Wilder.

All Wilder need is to land one punch.....and it's night night!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

That's cute. They're still not beating Wilder though. Lol.
    LOL Fury already did!! He'll do it again. Wonder if we ever see Wilder again after he loses his only lonely belt.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Fury graciously accepts AJs offer to help spar/train for Wilder.
    “I would love to have you in camp, really really love to have in camp work out for this fight and give Deontay Wilder a proper beating. I hope you mean it, because I’d love to have you in training camp with me.”
    That's cute. They're still not beating Wilder though. Lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X