Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading to vBulletin 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Upgrading to vBulletin 5

    Hey guys & gals,

    Just a head's up! We're going to be transitioning to the most recent version of vBulletin shortly. Within the next day or so. Just wanted to let you know in advance. Cleaner look but shouldn't be significantly different than here. For the mobile users they have a vBulletin Mobile Connect version which I personally think is much better than Tapatalk.

    Anyhow, just working out a few things but will be upgraded shortly. Forum shouldn't be down for long. If at all. You might just be prompted to login again.

    Cheers!!!

  • #2
    We're live folks!!

    If you notice any issues, don't hesitate to post them within this thread.

    Comment


    • #3
      Forum's bit too white, needs some diversity

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh and tweets don't work anymore. I mean, you can't embed them

        Comment


        • #5
          On it!

          Comment


          • #6
            Tweet thing is fixed. Hey, you guys like this dark theme?

            Comment


            • #7
              Font size has been increased.

              Comment


              • #8
                Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                Tweet thing is fixed. Hey, you guys like this dark theme?
                Love it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Love that there is a "Night Mode" type feature now. Everything else seems to be coming together as well. Great work Arse and Doc!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                    Font size has been increased.
                    Thanks! Much much better!
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Does the "view first unread" button still exist? I don't notice it anywhere...and that button makes navigation 100% easier!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        Does the "view first unread" button still exist? I don't notice it anywhere...and that button makes navigation 100% easier!
                        This!
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dont like it. going to last post .... new posts etc..... that worked, this is chaos

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Joey wrote: View Post
                            Love that there is a "Night Mode" type feature now. Everything else seems to be coming together as well. Great work Arse and Doc!
                            Thanks to Zarar for sure.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              Dont like it. going to last post .... new posts etc..... that worked, this is chaos
                              Eat shit!!! You're old and cranky!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X