No announcement yet.

Marvel v DC: Superhero Movies Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It should also be noted that I pretend the latest Spider Man series (with Emma Stone?) never happened. I never saw it, and don't ever plan to... it never happened.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      It should also be noted that I pretend the latest Spider Man series (with Emma Stone?) never happened. I never saw it, and don't ever plan to... it never happened.
      the first one wasn't bad. i think they are doing it better this time without giving us another origin movie. we don't learn about how every agent became 007 every time someone picks up the mantle.

Comment

It should also be noted that I pretend the latest Spider Man series (with Emma Stone?) never happened. I never saw it, and don't ever plan to... it never happened.
        The second movie was awful. It was so, so boring. It also made no sense. The guy who played Spidey was fine but the script was terrible. Anything that Alex Kurtzman writes is just terrible.

Comment

• Thread has been repurposed to include all Super Hero movies... makes more sense. Lol And will keep the clutter out of the "Movie Thread".

Comment

Thread has been repurposed to include all Super Hero movies... makes more sense. Lol And will keep the clutter out of the "Movie Thread".
            I read this AFTER I posted about Deadpool in the movie thread. Waah, waah....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I read this AFTER I posted about Deadpool in the movie thread. Waah, waah....
              Pretty sure there's also a whole thread for Deadpool Movie ... But I'll let it slide.. this time. Haha

Comment

• i got my batman tickets for friday. one of the few release dates the ccp allows at the same time as hollywood

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  i got my batman tickets for friday. one of the few release dates the ccp allows at the same time as hollywood
                  IMAX? IMAX 3D? 3D Moving Chairs? AVX 3D? Or Reg 3D?.. Lol

Comment

• imax. don't much care for 3d. i liked the event of avatar but then the rush of everything being in 3d. i don't care for it.

Comment

• Initial reviews haven't been kind to Bats vs. Supes. I'm curious to hear what you guys think.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Initial reviews haven't been kind to Bats vs. Supes. I'm curious to hear what you guys think.
                        I fully expected this response from the critics. None of them seem to understand this is an adaptation from Frank Miller (or very closely based), and are all like "why are they fighting? this is stupid", even though Bats and Superman have fought at least 10 times in the past in the Comics.

Comment

Initial reviews haven't been kind to Bats vs. Supes. I'm curious to hear what you guys think.
                          From the early reviews; the saving grace appears to be Wonder Woman.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I'll definitely be checking it out this weekend, IMAX styles. I'll probably avoid the 3D though.

Comment

• i will give my review without spoilers, although i am expecting superman and batman to not only survive but win this one too and maybe make a new friend or two along the way, your friday mornings. i had to wait months for antman but i will be hours ahead for this.

Comment

I saw it. It's not quite as bad as the critics make it sound, but it's not great either. It's pretty much exactly what you'd expect... DARKNESS: THE MOVIE

Comment

Working...
                                X