Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Yet another remake...

This is no simple remake though ... I've been waiting for this day to come ... not sure how I feel about this one either. It has to be good though .. otherwise an entire generation will rise up and smite Disney. Lol

i love the ending....

Comment

I don't know what to think about this one:

Its like Pleasantville meets Friday the 13th ... could it possibly be good?!.. it might...
      Do we really need another meta-horror film? We have Scream and Cabin in the Woods and New Nightmare and There's Nothing Out There. The filmmakers should have to pay Wes Craven's estate royalties....

Comment

• Saw Sicario last night. Really, really good movie. Super intense.

If you're in the mood for a happy, feel good story then take a pass that day but definitely get to see this at some point. The cinematography, acting, music all get an A+. The story has some issues in the last third where it morphs into a different movie for about 30 minutes but it's still excellent and it does make sense when you start to think about the film as a whole and what it is trying to say.

Comment

• I watched "Wild Card" a few days ago... I'll never get that hour and a half of my life back... Wow, what a poorly written story. Don't ask me why I think I should expect more.

2/10

I also recently saw "Avengers Age of Ultron". I thought it tried too hard to be witty with the one liners. I mean we're talking super cheesy old school James Bond level stuff... Only it's not once or twice, no, it's like every scene. By the end of it I was rolling my eyes.

7/10

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I also recently saw "Avengers Age of Ultron". I thought it tried too hard to be witty with the one liners. I mean we're talking super cheesy old school James Bond level stuff... Only it's not once or twice, no, it's like every scene. By the end of it I was rolling my eyes.

7/10
            You've just described every Joss Whedon movie/show ever made.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              That snoop dogg dude was pretty good too. Spoiler Alert: It was funny when he walked into the studio and that big ass light skin Rick Ross lookin dude was like "who this" and he's like "I'm Snoop D-o-double g, who you" and he got so pissed lmao.
              BS10 wrote: View Post
              Oh man, that was hilarious, yea definitely another good scene.

They were pissed though because Snoop was wearing a blue bandana, same as the guy he was with, and the Rick Ross dude were apart of the bloods.
              "Rick Ross dude".

Man, I feel old.

Comment

• Oh shit ...

Comment

• has anyone watched that Creed movie? I hear people loved it.

Comment

Oh shit ...
                    I paused it twice just to get a good look at tchala

As awesome as that trailer is....add spidey......

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnnn

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      has anyone watched that Creed movie? I hear people loved it.
                      Preview looks awesome

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I thought the Creed trailers looked really lame. But if the reviews are good, I'll check it out.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          I paused it twice just to get a good look at tchala

As awesome as that trailer is....add spidey......

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnnn
                          Right?! Black Panther looks pretty damn sick ... and that scene with Buckey and Cap going after Iron Man ... Hhhnnnnngh..

But exactly, once Spider Man gets thrown in, this movie is going to be ridiculous. Almost wonder if there will be too much ...

Comment

Right?! Black Panther looks pretty damn sick ... and that scene with Buckey and Cap going after Iron Man ... Hhhnnnnngh..

But exactly, once Spider Man gets thrown in, this movie is going to be ridiculous. Almost wonder if there will be too much ...
                            my wife was very patient with me pausing the trailer multiple times, not being able to speak during buck and capn fighting Ironman..that sheild flick back and forth is pretty cool.

And Black panther running, and appearing to pull away from Captain....awesome....awesome....awesome.....

ANd the infinity gauntlet is going to be even bigger........thats what blows my mind.

Comment

• I should re-watch The Winter Soldier, damn good.

Comment

• Took my daughter to see the Charlie Brown movie last week and it was pretty good. Took my wife to see Mocking Jay Part II over the weekend and I thought it was the best since the first Hunger Games. I wanted to see Spectre in IMAX but in this case taking one for the team worked out well.

Forget what it's called but they showed a preview for an ancient Egypt movie featuring Gerard Butler and the guy who plays Jamie Lanister on Game of Thrones. It looks like it has potential and it features some supernatural tech elements to it and giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X