The Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Speaking of Keanu Reeves, have you guys seen John Wick? That movie was fucking badass
    I may give it a try but am getting tired of the usual plotline...girlfriend/wife or daughter (the recent Liam Neeson shootfests) gets kidnapped or killed and the aggrieved hero goes beserk with dripping revenge. Say it aint so!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      I may give it a try but am getting tired of the usual plotline...girlfriend/wife or daughter (the recent Liam Neeson shootfests) gets kidnapped or killed and the aggrieved hero goes beserk with dripping revenge. Say it aint so!
      They killed his dog. Girlfried, wife or son/ daughter is a tragedy but they killed his dog

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Speaking of Keanu Reeves, have you guys seen John Wick? That movie was fucking badass
        Massive movie. Loved it.

Bendit wrote: View Post
        John Wick definitely has a unique take on the angle.

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        They killed his dog. Girlfried, wife or son/ daughter is a tragedy but they killed his dog
        Ahem, SPOILER ALERT!!
        Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 11, 2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Neighbors sucked.

That is all.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Neighbors sucked.

That is all.
            With Zach Efron? Obviously. It has Zach Efron.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              Massive movie. Loved it.

John Wick definitely has a unique take on the angle.

Ahem, SPOILER ALERT!!
              That part is 10 minutes into the movie and a tag line.

Comment

Human Caterpillar has some interesting ideas on social groupings.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  With Zach Efron? Obviously. It has Zach Efron.
                  Complete definition of Trailer Movie. The trailer was awesome, the final product not so much.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Complete definition of Trailer Movie. The trailer was awesome, the final product not so much.
                    It had a couple of mildly funny parts. Otherwise it was nothing special
                    Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Thu Feb 12, 2015, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• The interview was stupidly funny tho haha

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        It had a coupe of mildly funny parts. Otherwise it was nothing special
                        I agree... The Batman scene was good. But the pacing was just so off. It was fast, yet slow and boring. It was like I was high and dealing with a marijuana minute the whole movie. And I don't smoke.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          The interview was stupidly funny tho haha
                          I'll watch any movie with Seth Rogen in it (with or without Franco). He does self deprecation really well. Saw him on a show not too long ago where he admits to "smoking" on the job....because it makes him work better & harder!! Doesnt recommend it for nurses/doctors and drivers though...lol.

Comment

• I liked The Interview.

Favorite part was:

Skylark: Maybe the tiger doesn't see you!

CIA Agent: The tiger has night vision.

Aaron: The tiger has night vision?!?!?!

Skylark: The tiger has night vision goggles?!?!?!
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• James Franco was actually great! Hate us cause they anus

Comment

• Wow Curry went offf
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X