The Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    Didn't know where to place this find ... it's not a movie but more a documentary about a not-so-famous basketball player from down-under named Luc Longley who won championships playing for the Chicago Bulls during their hey-day and MJ. It's a poignant piece about culture change and acceptance and conformity and how LL had to adapt.
    Several articles have been written about Luke Longley, I even saw a book with his biography and achievements. I think his career could have been better. We even have fans of his in college who created a series of narrative essay example about life try this for our student blog. I think people like Luke inspire the younger generation of athletes, it's a pity of course that his career did not go well, but in any case he is a legendary person for many fans.
    Last edited by GarryTR; Mon Mar 20, 2023, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• GarryTR wrote: View Post

Several articles have been written about Luke Longley, I even saw a book with his biography and achievements. I think his career could have been better. We even have fans of his in college who created a series of narrative essay example about life try this for our student blog. I think people like Luke inspire the younger generation of athletes, it's a pity of course that his career did not go well, but in any case he is a legendary person for many fans.
      this guy is a real star among young people. I remember myself, when I was at college, the only thing I cared abotu was basketball and Luke was my favorite player. I wasnt even studying at all, cause it wasnt interesting for me. I was asking my colleagues (girls, mostly) to write an essay for me and thats how I successfuly graduated from college. Nowadays I heard that the students are using stuff like https://papersowl.com/write-my-essay-please , but I don't know how reliable it is. But I think it may be a useful thing
      Last edited by alaynedabney30; Mon Jun 5, 2023, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• If you have boys, highly recommend the new(ish) Dungeons & Dragons movie. Throwback action-adventure-comedy movie. My one son liked it better than Mario Bros. Honestly, probably the most fun we've had watching a movie as a family since Raiders of the Lost Ark. Even my wife liked it and she absolutely hates fantasy movies.

Comment

Working...
        X