TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Hmmm did you watch the video above? I should put a spoiler warning just in case ... Haha I do recommend you see it through though. The end of Season 2 was phenomenal. And Season 3 looks to be epic.
    just watched the trailer with wifey. we r planning to finish season 2 now. lo.

Comment

• Anyone watching Ballers?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Anyone watching Ballers?
        Yup, pretty good show. Feels like Entourage with an NFL spin.

Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Oct 30, 2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Noticed the X-Files ref above. If anyone misses the hotness of Gillian A. checkout the tv series "The Fall" (a Brit. production.

Comment

• ash vs evil dead is pretty sweet

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              ash vs evil dead is pretty sweet
              Yeah, I was really pleasantly surprised. Great stuff.

Comment

• Also, new Star Trek series coming out 2017. No real details yet. It will be a totally new series set around a new set of characters, and Alex Kurtzman will be producing. Pretty much all we know.

Comment

• Gotham is fantastic. I love it.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    ash vs evil dead is pretty sweet
                    Been meaning to check this out .. I don't see how it can't be good.

Comment

• tv junkie , revolution -In my opinion bad acting, okay storyline, cancelled after 2 seasons or earlier
                      Last edited by mojo jojo; Fri Nov 6, 2015, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• ye cant wait, i didnt finish the original series tho

Comment

• mojo jojo wrote: View Post
                          tv junkie , revolution -In my opinion bad acting, okay storyline, cancelled after 2 seasons or earlier
                          Revolution actually was ok in the second half of the first season. It had a great idea behind it but the execution failed. I thought we were getting something along the lines of the Fallout video game series, only it being caused by a different global disaster.

Instead what we got was a very slowly developing story in the first half of season one and a very stupid development in the nanobots trying to take over the world and destroy humanity, mixed with a 'dude, bro' sort of love story in the second season.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Gotham is fantastic. I love it.
                            I've only seen the pilot. Thought it was ok, but haven't gone back to it since. There's something about watching Batman without Batman that turns me off.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I've only seen the pilot. Thought it was ok, but haven't gone back to it since. There's something about watching Batman without Batman that turns me off.
                              They really managed to create something unique and fun with that show. Really enjoy it. Would recommend you give it another chance. It really starts finding its ground about half way through the first season, and this season has been great so far.

Comment

• Manhattan has to be one of the most overlooked shows around right now. Very solid drama about the race to create the first nuclear bomb.

Comment

Working...
                                X